Pip-boy in the future?!

soulknightX

this has been bugging me for a while so ill ask you this

a couple of weeks ago my english instructor(college) say that the way technology is advancing, in 25 or more years newborn babies will be born with something on their arm that tells them everything they need to know and it adjust in size as they grow up. This made me think that the only thing that might fit that description is.....The Pip-Boy!

so i ask, as the way technology is advancing. is it possible that in the future will our newborn children be born with pip-boy's/girl's along with us?

read and reply

Well actually its been around for a long while now but has only improved but there was some clothese made at MIT that where a full on mobile computer. The newest one uses printed Carbon circuits, and low voltages compared to the old one that used carbon and copper wires that had to run though sectons of the fabric. Just think soon we will have Omi-tools from the Mass Effect Universe. Edited by Gracinfields

I, personally would LOVE, and I can't strees that enough, to have a wrist-mounted personal computer, such as the Pip-Boy.

Strap any modern smart phone/PDA to your wrist.

It's a good idea but I ain't got that kinda money. :tongue: