Nexus hiring

Dark0ne

The hiring process is now closed for the time being. The response to the position has been great and I look forward to working with the people that have been invited in to the role and hopefully, in the near future, showcasing their work to you all :)

The Nexus has begun to reach that stage now where one person alone can't do the sites justice. I have some great plans for the future of the network as well as hopes for some more games to add to the Nexus catalogue of sites in the future but in the mean time there is something I've always wanted help with but have never been in a position to ask.

News. We all like to be updated on what's happening across the community and there's no reason why the Nexus can't be abreast of the happenings going on in the Elder Scrolls, Fallout and Dragon Age modding and gaming communities. I have opened up a new Jobs at Nexus section on the sites where I will be listing positions for volunteer work over the coming months. At the moment I'm currently looking for some budding news writers/reporters to help bolster up the news content on the sites.

While unpaid this position would be great for someone looking for a future in video game journalism or for anyone who wants to practise and hone their article writing abilities.

Head on over to the news writers job description page for more information.

Nice! :)

I hope you get some writer/reporter to join up. It would be nice to have a news section on the site (Apart from your news of course - we still want those! :D )

Good idea, it was on the Nexus I first heard of the TES V announcement.

Community submitted news could also be a way to bolster the amount of new on the sites. One person could screen a news-forum and put the best articles on the front page as well as write articles him/herself.

Edited by ITOS

For the writer, would it be possible to do a joint application with someone? I've worked with someone together on some past articles >.>. We kinda have a working combo that fills the gaps. I'd be fine my bud would take the benefits, I enjoy what I have already. If not, I'd like to know as else we'll just apply separately :).

on our forums (joint run) we have a news bot that posts dayly,on various games i am not sure if it has anything to do with steam or not though.

we do of course have our regular news posters,its just that sometimes its harder to find then most.

websites http://www.resurrection-studios.net/ if you would like to look

just a thought,hope its usefull

Congrats, Dark0ne, glad to see this day come for the nexus :D you must be proud that your creation's gotten good enough to "Go commercial", as I say.

Like I said, we are many. I only hope for the better. Once I red this, my concerns have vanished. Now I know for sure that this place will be around for many, many years to come. Keep up the good work.

Cheers,

Pushkatu!