Full Screen but with window Border?

bushwhacker2k

http://imgur.com/zjgXIBQ

This is not my image, but I'm having the same issue in that whether or not I'm fullscreen I get an annoying window border around Morrowind.

I had been using MGSO (Morrowind Sound & Graphics Overhaul) which includes MGE (Morrowind Graphics Extender) which is most likely the source of the problem- but the problem persisted even after I uninstalled, deleted the files in the Morrowind folder without applying mods and reinstalled!

Google is absolutely worthless for finding a solution to a problem with this many frequently-used words.

Activating Window or Fullscreen in launcher options does nothing. Changing to-or-from Windowed Mode in MGE options isn't fixing it either.

I have no idea what to do to fix this. Please advise.

this happens to my fallout 3, obviously not the same game, but if you press the left ALT key and TAB to tab in out and then back in that should work if not you'll just have to try and find another solution. sorry if this does not help

this happens to my fallout 3, obviously not the same game, but if you press the left ALT key and TAB to tab in out and then back in that should work if not you'll just have to try and find another solution. sorry if this does not help

I heard someone else try this, unfortunately it didn't seem to solve my problem. : /

The only other person I remember having a similar issue fixed it by ensuring that both MGE (XE) and Morrowind were set to full screen.

Usual "don't install Morrowind in Program Files" advice may apply here but I doubt it.

Oh, check Registry:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Bethesda Softworks\Morrowind

Key: Fullscreen

Should be a Binary with value 1.

Maybe registry settings got borked somehow. Although the Launcher Options pane is what edits those values.