Fin Gleam

TheMastersSon

I find Fin Gleam, while useful in a certain Thieves' Guild quest, useless. The Night Eye effect annoys the *%*@&@*!&!&@*#&*$%)#(#&*%&@ out of me.

I only care for Night-Eye in vanilla water, because even in a shallow stream it's like entering a cloud of black smoke. Kinda wish it wasn't all purple though. I sometimes would rather run around in the dark than have all the color distorted.

• 2 weeks later...
Ah Fin Gleam, I remember when I was such a noob at this game, I had to play at 0 Difficulty because I sucked so hard at fighting. Well long story short I found someone on youtube that actually showed it on screen. The guy's moniker is linkthe1st, makes good videos by the way. I swear I never would have found it otherwise, what a devious location to put it. To be honest I never really liked it though, sure it has water breathing but it also has night eye and life detect, so that's two annoying enchantments for one that's only useful some of the time. The main selling point is it's a glass helm you can get at level 1, but to be honest I've never found that it made a difference at all. In the end I tend to just leave it be, or if I feel like it go and get it and put it on display in a house.