File tags and you

Dark0ne

Yeah I can do that and have. It's trying to vote for ones others have suggested. From what I've seen, once someone has suggested a tag, even me, that tag no longer shows up in the list. So there is no way to vote for it from the list. I've seen the suggested tags list in the middle of the three columns and unless someone has already done whatever you do to place a green check mark there, I only see the red x to disagree.

Thanks for replying though. I'll look at it again, maybe I'm just missing that they are still in the overall suggestion list.

Posting in that color means that those of us who view the site with the "white" skin simply don't even notice your remarks, (Try it, you'll see what I mean.)

You might want to select aomething else, like the default. :thumbsup:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I can do that and have. It's trying to vote for ones others have suggested. From what I've seen, once someone has suggested a tag, even me, that tag no longer shows up in the list. So there is no way to vote for it from the list. I've seen the suggested tags list in the middle of the three columns and unless someone has already done whatever you do to place a green check mark there, I only see the red x to disagree.

Thanks for replying though. I'll look at it again, maybe I'm just missing that they are still in the overall suggestion list.

Posting in that color means that those of us who view the site with the "white" skin simply don't even notice your remarks, (Try it, you'll see what I mean.)

You might want to select aomething else, like the default. :thumbsup:

Thanks Thandal, lol Grumpf often gives me the business for posting in one color or another. I try to pick ones that won't drive people to throw things at me thru their monitor. I usually do green :) I'll do default this time just for you :biggrin:

Now about that tag question....... :tongue: