Which gender do you usually play?

Kyosai7

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am a female who prefers playing males, sometimes I will play a female character, but am unable to immerse myself and so tend to just fiddle around in those games and quickly get bored...but my male is for my serious gaming and immersion. I RP him to the hilt, he has an intricate and fleshed out back story and defined personality, morality and character, I enjoy him...I play in third person and perhaps that has something to do with it, would rather watch him run around than a female, he is created to have a face pleasing to me, handsome, I enjoy him all around...the immersion in him, his behavior and personality, his appearance.

most of my friends in RL who play skyrim play as the opposite gender. from what I have seen on the forums and RL friends ect. without reading any official statistics it seems quite common for people to play as the opposite gender. I wonder if there are statistics on this trend.

most of my friends in RL who play skyrim play as the opposite gender. from what I have seen on the forums and RL friends ect. without reading any official statistics it seems quite common for people to play as the opposite gender. I wonder if there are statistics on this trend.

It is insanely normal to put in at least one play through as the opposite gender.

I still find it very odd to play almost exclusively as the opposite gender though, it seems a bit creepy in my personal opinion, but that's just me. Keep doing whatever makes you happy. Normal is boring.

All serious RPs are males. I simply cannot emulate the many considerations a woman about to embark on a journey of travelling, fighting and dragon slaying has to make that a guy would't have to.

All those ppl that you know must have very limited RP ability. Every kind of character has great potential, it just needs the right setting. This lady would wipe the floor with all nord warriors in skyrim and would fit in your kind of playthrough - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brienne_of_Tarth

I like how you guys overanalize things.

Anyways, in Skyrim, I play about 90% males. Why? Because something about the way the female back looks in armor, + the running does not suit the type of female character I would want to play as.

In Morrowind however it was more 60/40 though.

actually something i generally always do for all my characters in Skyrm is make them short, or at least shorter then the vanilla height. which is ironic since i havent played any race other then Nord in Skyrim, so when i say short i mean about the height of an imperial. personally i blame this on the fact that im actually quite tall in real life.

actually something i generally always do for all my characters in Skyrm is make them short, or at least shorter then the vanilla height. which is ironic since i havent played any race other then Nord in Skyrim, so when i say short i mean about the height of an imperial. personally i blame this on the fact that im actually quite tall in real life.

Funny that, when I make a female character she is the opposite to me also, my girls are always short, buxom and hour glass, complete opposite to me.