Dof for ENB not working

1096bimu

like the tile says, I can't get DOF to work. there is no DOF from enb what so ever. only the native one works.

Please don't insult people's intelligence by telling me things like I need to turn it on, yes it is turned on, and yes bFloatingPointTarget is set to 1, and anything else that can be found on Google have been tried, still no DOF.

I'm running a Titan X.

Possible fix:

[imagespace]
bDoDepthOfField =1
SkyrimPrefs.ini.

LIke I said, please do not insult other people's intelligence. BTW that only turns on the game's own DOF, not enb's

all the other enb effects work, I tried multiple versions of enb including just plain stock enb with it's stock settings no presets still no dof, and only no dof.

Edited by 1096bimu

I can only think of one idea:

The ENB effect ist jsut broken / bugged in your preset , to fix this I' recomend disabling the effect and just using "Dynavision" as a fix , works great and has better performance. Not that you need it with a Titan X , lol.

The ENB effect ist jsut broken / bugged in your preset , to fix this I' recomend disabling the effect and just using "Dynavision" as a fix , works great and has better performance. Not that you need it with a Titan X , lol.

If your enbeffectprepass.fx is Boris' original, then you won't have any DOF from ENB, because only the base for depth of field is present. There are at least 4 DOF only files on Nexus Skyrim worth looking into, some of which can be edited ingame, some not. Good luck...really sorry you think I was here trying to insult your intelligence.

If your enbeffectprepass.fx is Boris' original, then you won't have any DOF from ENB, because only the base for depth of field is present. There are at least 4 DOF only files on Nexus Skyrim worth looking into, some of which can be edited ingame, some not. Good luck...really sorry you think I was here trying to insult your intelligence.

I tried like 3 of them, same thing

Dynavision doesn't have Bokeh, it's just a simple blur so there's no point.

enbseries.ini

[Effect]

EnableDepthOfField=true

Does this line appear in your enbseries.ini?

What do you think? Did you read my OP?