Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

One final question: I've been looking for the Lineage 2 draconic armour set for a while, and although I found the author's page for it (http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=17382) all it's said for months is 'This author has requested for this file to be blocked from viewing for the time being'.

Are there any mirrors for this download? I'm a big L2 fan, and this armour has been recreated perfectly. Pics below might help, found on Alerima's Sword of Miracles mod.

Thanks for reading!

I believe that set is also in the links I gave to someone else about 3-4 pages ago in this thread. It was part of a set that had that armor as well as that full plate set and shield they were requesting.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

was wondering if there was a mod out there that allowed you to do two things:

Wear gauntlets and boots with 'full suits' (ex: Brotherhood armor)

Wear pants under greaves, shirts under cuirasses, perhaps shoes under boots, and robes over it all. (yes I have a 'robe over armor' mod). You know, how you could in Morrowind. I was really disappointed this was not included in Oblivion.

It'd be great if the stuff underneath didn't clip, but after playing with robes over armor mods I actually don't mind the clipping.

Anyone know of a mod like this? I've been searching for literally hours. :wallbash:

Oh, and on a side note, is there a mod out there that separates pauldrons from the cuirass, and makes gloves left/right instead of just two of them? Like in Morrowind, again? I haven't heard anything and once a long time ago I heard that it was impossible due to some script limit, but I'm just curious.

One final question: I've been looking for the Lineage 2 draconic armour set for a while, and although I found the author's page for it (http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=17382) all it's said for months is 'This author has requested for this file to be blocked from viewing for the time being'.

Are there any mirrors for this download? I'm a big L2 fan, and this armour has been recreated perfectly. Pics below might help, found on Alerima's Sword of Miracles mod.

Thanks for reading!

I believe that set is also in the links I gave to someone else about 3-4 pages ago in this thread. It was part of a set that had that armor as well as that full plate set and shield they were requesting.

That's what i'd hoped when I read your post and downloaded that mod. It contains two heavy armour sets from Lineage 2 (Nightmare and Dynasty) but not the Draconic light armour. I can see this being the mod that consistently eludes me! I'll try and pm the author and hope he's still around. I'll also check the CS, just in case the armour was included in the files but not placed inside the chest.

Thanks for the reply though!

-Darkstorne-

EDIT: Picked through that file's contents in the CS and it's definitely not included. Neither are the weapons and shield that someone else was looking for from that mod. Everything included is already in the chest. Fingers crossed i'll hear back from the awol author.

does anybody know where i can DL some fangs? i should be able to put them on my character myself so no esp is needed but i would like to create my own race for personal use and i want some fangs. and if the fangs are part of another mod thats ok too i'll just delete the rest and save the fangs

thanks for taking the time if anybody finds this.

Its not for Public use,anyone can share it underground?And i bet its a Pack of wings just like Alexanders Wings

Savage you know where i can get the spear and shield from the screenie L2?

I found the armor and used SC to locate but theres no 2nd chest.

First of all, if it's a private mod, it should REMAIN a private mod. Don't ask for someone to share them when I know for a fact that the original author does NOT want them redistributed. They were to be a present to people of our clan.

@ Xantesh: That's another private mod. You probably won't find it anywhere.

thanks those are cool but i was looking for more vampire like fangs not orc teeth.

sorry i should have been more specific.

but kudos to the quick response.

The Working Eyelashes mod has merged* human fangs resources in it.

*merged means upper and lower fangs merged in one facegen slot as opposed to having a separate slot for upper and lower fang/teeth as is the case with vanilla teeth model.