Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Can smbody help me to find this armor...

I'm searching this armor for a long time :wallbash:

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/4076/2067011225557697.jpg

HENTAI's Angel's Wing. Private mod.

There's no this mod on TES Nexus=(

But, thx for help :biggrin:

Actually, that armor was released in the Hentai Mania mod. Now I don't know if through installing the mod and going adventuring through all that it adds will get you this armor, as I just took the pack apart for myself since it conflicted with other things that I already have. What I do know is that the mesh and texture are in that pack. The mesh name is Luna.

That image shows the old version of Luna. The one in Hentai Mania has extra stuff on it.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been using a replacement mod for a while, but the only thing it was good for was for making my Hidan character. The character I've been trying to bring to life requires textures simular to Slofs Male dremora textrues. And like i've said every other time i've requested something, i'd do it myself, but my dang vista is worthless when it comes to modding and playing Oblivion.

I've been using a replacement mod for a while, but the only thing it was good for was for making my Hidan character. The character I've been trying to bring to life requires textures simular to Slofs Male dremora textrues. And like i've said every other time i've requested something, i'd do it myself, but my dang vista is worthless when it comes to modding and playing Oblivion.

Slof reuploaded those textures today. http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=26810

hmm you got to do a lot to manualy install HG EyeCandy Body where can i download 1.21 OMOD? and will it effect the mods i did manualy?

Installing any new body mod generally overwrites your previous settings.

Creating an OMOD of the existing 1.21 files is pretty simple, assuming you have some familiarity with the Oblivion Mod Manager. You can see the directions here:

http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index..._Create_an_OMOD

I installed 1.21 myself through this method, and I can tell you that you DO NOT need to write your own readme file. That's already included in the 1.21 files. You just need to move some folders around and press a couple of buttons in OMM and you'll have an OMOD.

Back when I first played Oblivion, I had a mod which simulated damage by increasing the fuzziness.

Kind of like the inebriation mod, the more damage you took, the worst your vision became.

It had various options, trough an in-game menu.

I've been looking for it for a while but can't find it.

Seconded

Also, I'm looking for a regeneration mod based on Endurance (and maybe strenght, been a long time since I last used it)

Thirded