ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

does anyone know where i can find this armor?

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/1...-1222536327.jpg

The upper piece is recolored Exnem's Sexy Warrior armor.

thanks! although it's a pity that there is no black version available like in the screenshot.

Yes, it's impressive work an excellent variant. I'd love to know who made that, they have my taste, which is quite unusual!

I could definitely make something like that.

Why do I have a photographic memory for things like this, yet can't recall the things that are vital to my survival? Wait, don't answer that. It's a rhetorical question.

These two links may not show the exact armor pictured, but it's very close. The pants remind me of something in the Apachii Goddess Store.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=19109

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=13437

many thanks! the armor is perfect, exactly what i was looking for. the pants didn't fit my char though, maybe it's because i'm using hgec. i've found similar ones in the apachii store like you mentioned, so thanks for that nod in the right direction as well.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I used to play oblivion about 6 months ago now Im getting back into it. I used a mod It was called the cheating orb or something like that. It was an orb in the waterfront district and it maxed out all of your skills to 100 so you dont have to use the console. What is this called?

Im also looking for the following mods, im sure some of them exist.

Your bounty never rises and guards never come after you when you kill someone or commit a crime

A mod that maxes out all skills to 100, or 255 if possible, without entering all of the codes in the console

The ability to fast travel even when enemies are around

I have Slof's It's a Wig, probably haven't looked at the new hairs in the latest version but I don't recognize that hair.

If you don't find it in there, I notice his outfit, several of the Princess Zelda/Link mods do include hair I think. Worth a shot.

I am trying to look for a working gunblade-type weapon

It is like a sword with a special script to it that will enable the player to shoot out something when a certain button is pressed

(preferably, daggers, shiriken, arrows or bullets, or anything that is not vanilla magic)

So this weapon can be used in range or close combat, instead of changing into bow and arrows in range and toggle into sword in short range.

It does not have to be helpful at all in leveling marksman, all I need is a sword that can both hit and fire projectiles

If there is no such thing out there, I would love to know about the script that will work this way.

Thanks in advance.