Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You have many different beards included in this mod iirc, not all are displayed in the screenshots. Concerning the mod which allows you to equip as many rings/amulets as you want, these kind of mods only work with vanilla items afaik. But I think the beards occupy the tail slot so if you don't play a beastrace (or any custom race with a tail) then there should be no problems.

Thanks a lot for all the information. I'll check the Heroes Store then. And Natural Enviroments really look amazing, can't wait to try it out. In fact I was going to try it yesterday, but I was swept away playing with the amazing Growlf Resizing Mod. If you like BBB and Heels you should definetly try it.

I'll see if I download the HiRes textures of Oblivion Overhaul to improve the game even more.

Most of those are private; however a few are in some of his mods. You could also try the 2ch version of Beautiful People; some similar hairs are also included in that set.

One of the ponytail hairs are in the Moonshadow Elves mod - not directly though, as it's separate and offered in the same set.

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but isn't there a mod that enables equiping multiple rings and amulets just so you can equip stuff various things like that at the same time? I think I heard about it somewhere. If I'm right,could someone, please, tell me wich mod is it?

There is Unlimited Amulets and Rings although it will not show all rings and amulets, and no multiple custom amulets either.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/Balkhan/2246-1-1195683880.jpg

Most of those are private; however a few are in some of his mods. You could also try the 2ch version of Beautiful People; some similar hairs are also included in that set.

One of the ponytail hairs are in the Moonshadow Elves mod - not directly though, as it's separate and offered in the same set.

Thanks, I was afraid of that.

I'm reinstalling Obliv after a 2 year hiatus, and I'm looking for a mod I used to use that seems to have disappeared. This mod added 50 collectable t-shirts to various places in the game. Most shirts were from places ingame (red ruby cave, imperial sewers, soandso stables), but a couple were not (batman and superman shirts come to mind). Someone else asked about this mod here a couple hundred pages ago, but they got no response. I cant remember the author, or any other details. Anyone know what happened to it? Anyone have it and be willing to send it to me? Thanks