Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Need some suggestions regarding playing an archer.I got a bit tired from the old sword and shield so i decided to get a bit more involved with my bow.My problem is that i want to play from third person perspective and that's proving to be a bigger obstacle than i thought.I can't really aim from 3rd person since there's no crosshair.And after i added some ranger animations my aim seems to have been moved on one side a bit.So my question is - Is there a solution to my problem.Something like a good third person crosshair.But i dont really want to get a whole 3rd person changing mode unless its the only way.I like having my chracter in the middle.Andt i dont want a crosshair in the middle of him either.an accurate one would be great aswell :biggrin:

And i could use some suggestions about what other fun archery mods i should get

Of course there is a great third person alternative for archery... its called First Person! :biggrin: and is very accurate too!

no really, third person was not made for archery at all and trying to use it for that is and unfortunately always be frustrating.

now for what this thread is good for... the very best archery mod you can lay your hands on is Duke Patricks Archery Mod but make sure you read the instructions throughly...or else!

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Need some suggestions regarding playing an archer.I got a bit tired from the old sword and shield so i decided to get a bit more involved with my bow.My problem is that i want to play from third person perspective and that's proving to be a bigger obstacle than i thought.I can't really aim from 3rd person since there's no crosshair.And after i added some ranger animations my aim seems to have been moved on one side a bit.So my question is - Is there a solution to my problem.Something like a good third person crosshair.But i dont really want to get a whole 3rd person changing mode unless its the only way.I like having my chracter in the middle.Andt i dont want a crosshair in the middle of him either.an accurate one would be great aswell :biggrin:

Of course there is a great third person alternative for archery... its called First Person! :biggrin: and is very accurate too!

no really, third person was not made for archery at all and trying to use it for that is and unfortunately always be frustrating.

now for what this thread is good for... the very best archery mod you can lay your hands on is Duke Patricks Archery Mod but make sure you read the instructions throughly...or else!

Darnified UI does have an option to have a crosshair while in 3rd person.

Darnified UI does have an option to have a crosshair while in 3rd person.

Unnecessary Violence has a setting that switches you to first person when you aim an arrow and then reverts to third after you fire. I imagine there is another mod that does this but I don't know of any.

Japanese Bows

...I knew I saw them somewhere on this site...

Now is there a mod that makes NPCs from the planes of Oblivion friendly to just your PC? I've been looking for one and haven't found it...

All thanks in advance.

Hi again, I'm wondering if anybody knows any trench/long coat mods. Preferably something similar to Adonnay's Ranger coat except without the pauldrons and not made of rough leather.