Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I used to have a mod that allowed to toggle the weather, but I can't remember its name. I've been trying to find it myself, but I've had no luck.

If someone could find it to me, it would be great.

Unless you're talking about "locking in" one specific weather condition until you choose otherwise this can be done using Console Commands and a Cheat Sheet

fw - force weather (weather will instantly change)

sw - set weather (weather will make a more natural transition to the weather you picked)

Clear - 00038EEE

Cloudy - 00038EFE

Fog - 00038 EEF

Overcast - 00038EEC

Rain - 00038 EF2

Snow - 00038EED

Thunderstorm - 00038EF1

OblivionStormTamriel - 000836D5

OblivionStormTamrielMQ16 - 0006BC8B

CamoranNatural - 000370CE

Default - 0000015E

Other than that you can Enable/Disable Rain/Precipitation for the people with weather related phobias by using .ini settings. If you do not know you're way around the .ini use Tweak Oblivion v5.1 which gives you a simple easy to use GUI for editing the Oblivion.ini. Alot of smaller mods can be replaced with a little .ini editing that achieves the same thing without cluttering ur load order...

hey all, i need help finding a pose

its where the character holds their weapon straight up, their hands about the same level as your stomach

i found one i could use instead, but i really want this pose more

p.s. pm me the link please, ill probably forget to check this thread

To answer the weather-control question, LAME (Less Annoying Magic Experience) has a spell that does that.

For my own question, Bethesda did a good job of naming `Havok'. Everywhere I have been looks like a bomb hit it! Feathers everywhere, tableware on the floor, etc. I would like one (or both) of the following, if they exist:

* The ability to enable/disable Havok in particular locations (eg houses, stores). This way I can protect areas when I first enter them.

* The ability to reset the clutter in an area back to its default location. This would allow me to fix the ones I have already messed up.

Are there mods that can do this?

Looking for a Animatation Replacer that allows me to carry staffs with one hand over my shoulder. I already use a mod that does this to 2 hand weapons called DMC Stylish (SpecialAnims) but would like to do the same with my Magic Staffs.

Heres a picture of the Two Hand Hold I use and want the same with staffs.

http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz359/Team_NSA/Storage/SpearPic.png

(The armor and stuff my guy has on if your wondering, its like 10 different Mod Armors which I have Nifscoped to my preferences so cant give you a link sorry. The Spear is Enta's Spear though.

* The ability to reset the clutter in an area back to its default location. This would allow me to fix the ones I have already messed up.

Are there mods that can do this?

Ummm.... Not that I know of, although it sounds likely. However, if you've got the dedication to do it, Put It In Its Place allows you to pick things up and put them... In their place. This includes shops and homes, and stops homeowners and shopkeepers from thinking you're gonna steal every item you pick up with the grab key. Actually, it's got so many other features, too, that I recommend it.

I used to have a mod that allowed to toggle the weather, but I can't remember its name. I've been trying to find it myself, but I've had no luck.

If someone could find it to me, it would be great.

What you need is Forecaster's Will.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=10121

It adds a spell which when cast gives a selection menu for whichever weather type you want. Works perfectly. I know this mod works with Natural Environments, but I don't know about other weather mods.

hey all, i need help finding a pose

its where the character holds their weapon straight up, their hands about the same level as your stomach

i found one i could use instead, but i really want this pose more

p.s. pm me the link please, ill probably forget to check this thread

I do not know the exact pose but you're best bet of finding it would be Nanook's List of Pose Mods wish you the best finding it..