Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

The third hair on the right? I don't think I've seen it before. I'm looking around a little bit more.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/Sarcastic5/RennewHair1.jpg

Sorry, I've no idea. If you look at the URL for the screenshot, though, it says the picture is called "Ren New Hair," so perhaps it's something she has yet to release, or is going to? I hope so, 'cause I like the fourth hair.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The third hair on the right? I don't think I've seen it before. I'm looking around a little bit more.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/Sarcastic5/RennewHair1.jpg

Sorry, I've no idea. If you look at the URL for the screenshot, though, it says the picture is called "Ren New Hair," so perhaps it's something she has yet to release, or is going to? I hope so, 'cause I like the fourth hair.

I'm sure those hairs are never released in public. Perhaps converted from Sims 2 hair.(Looks like hairs are from XM Sims - 1st and 2nd from left - 3rd - 4th)

I'm sure those hairs are never released in public. Perhaps converted from Sims 2 hair.(Looks like hairs are from XM Sims - 1st and 2nd from left - 3rd - 4th)

Ahhhh LFact, you're a sureshot, thanks...and kudos.

Hey, I'm also looking for a castle mod, or player home mod, which adds a player home large enough to house a large number of companions. There are a number of mods that add large homes but many are not companion friendly (the NPCs just sorta stand around and talk to each other; never sit down, etc). Are there any particularly good castles or large manors that have enough room for 5 or 6 companions and are known to be AI friendly?

A lot of the mods I use mention they are compatible with/add support to ``Shezrie's Villages''. I love adding new locations to explore, and the fact it seems like it will fit my mod list like a glove makes it more appealing, but I cannot for the life of me find a mod named this. Does this mod still exist somewhere, or did the modder take it down?

A lot of the mods I use mention they are compatible with/add support to ``Shezrie's Villages''. I love adding new locations to explore, and the fact it seems like it will fit my mod list like a glove makes it more appealing, but I cannot for the life of me find a mod named this. Does this mod still exist somewhere, or did the modder take it down?

I heard Shezrie took it down for updating. When it's done, the updated version will be up.

Hey, I'm also looking for a castle mod, or player home mod, which adds a player home large enough to house a large number of companions. There are a number of mods that add large homes but many are not companion friendly (the NPCs just sorta stand around and talk to each other; never sit down, etc). Are there any particularly good castles or large manors that have enough room for 5 or 6 companions and are known to be AI friendly?

What?! A whole page on the Mod Detectives thread without a single post from me?! I must change that.

I highly recommend Aranmathi, it was my favorite house mod for a while. Comes with a bunch of NPC's, so it's definitely companion friendly though. Plus it's huge, though kinda empty. But like I said, was my favorite house mod. I now like Vaernlor Manor best of all, may even be my favorite mod in general, not just homes. I don't use many companions, though, so I couldn't tell you whether or not it's companion friendly.

Also, check out Oblivion's Real Estate. It's a fairly complete, and more importantly, still-updated list of many house mods out there, organized by type.