Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Does anyone know where this armor can be found? I've heard that that author might be SpeedBuster, but I haven't been able to find it in any of the mods he/she has posted.

Don't know where you can find it, but I CAN tell you that is from the Queen's Blade anime. A name should help you along :)

Yeah, hasn't help so far unfortantly, does anyone else know where it might be found? I don't see it on Tes Nexus

Here

Thanks for the quick response, but thats the wrong Queen Blade armor, I'm lookig for this one:

http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac19/mktsang2/4fa6daa6.jpg

Thanks

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've seen this in screenshots and I think i even had it once.

I'm looking for a mod that replaces the "lightshow" when you cast on self with something more appealing.

It had little paterns and such instead of just colored smoke.

I've tried searching "spell effect", "cast animation", and a bunch else and I still cant find it.

This?

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=22119

Or maybe this?

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=9424

Thanks so much, thats what i was looking for.

Hi, I'm looking for a Mod that let you create runes and sigil-stone-like gems that you could use to enchant items. In order to do this you had to use special skulls, which I think you could buy in one of the shops in the Imperial City. One was for creating runes, the other for gems. If you wanted to make a gem you would need one perfect gem of every kind and a gold nugget. The power of the enchanted gems you produced depended on your alchemy skill. Does anybody this mod?

EDIT: Just found it myself. Turns out it was actually a German Mod, which explains why I couldn't find it here^^ If anybody wants to check it out despite it being German, here is where I found it:

Link (translated using google translator, but I guess you get the basic idea despite the poor quality of the translation xD)

Pardon me if this one has been done, but I've done all the searches I can think of and came up dry. I read about a mod that makes items that are more powerful depending on your level, level when you do, so you don't have to hold off on getting deadric artifacts and the like if you want them to be any good. The link I saw for it was dead, anyone know what I'm talking about?

Hiya its me again! im looking for this hairstyle and this sword... been looking everywhere and cant dig anything up ... :confused:

I'm pretty sure that's one of the Corean hairs with a custom texture.

and anyone know of any mods that have anime wigs/hairstyles .. (i already have rens)

any help is appreciated!

thanks! :thumbsup:

Removed. Links are dead.

Edited by SavageArtistry

I have been searching for a mod does this:

Like leveling up a weapon. For example: Glass Sword +2...Anyone seen that mod and know where I can find it?

I saw that mod before but I dunno where I found it

And

a mod that exchange weapon attack point to another weapon attack point

Like a glass sword have 5 atk point and a cutlass have 4 atk point...I get to switch it.... anyone?

I have a ton on mods installed and one of them gives some races a white left eye, like in the screenshot. I would like to unintstall it but I can't figure out which one it is. Could someone please help me out?

Wrong texture on wrong meshes, like eye textures for Ren's eye meshes on Elaborate Eyes meshes. Need your mod list.

Sorry about that; here's my BOSS log.

Pardon me if this one has been done, but I've done all the searches I can think of and came up dry. I read about a mod that makes items that are more powerful depending on your level, level when you do, so you don't have to hold off on getting deadric artifacts and the like if you want them to be any good. The link I saw for it was dead, anyone know what I'm talking about?

Quest Award Leveler