Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I'm looking for a female armor mod that I had a couple of years ago, it's a custom mesh mod, full armor, gloves, boots... I remember that there were two versions in the mod, light and dark version(textures) what I know and why I'm looking for this mod are the boots. They are very deep, have mid high(but full) heels and look armored. I can't remember anything else and it drives me crazy, searched whole oblivion nexus and can't find it. If anyone know any such mod please tell me

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm looking for a female armor mod that I had a couple of years ago, it's a custom mesh mod, full armor, gloves, boots... I remember that there were two versions in the mod, light and dark version(textures) what I know and why I'm looking for this mod are the boots. They are very deep, have mid high(but full) heels and look armored. I can't remember anything else and it drives me crazy, searched whole oblivion nexus and can't find it. If anyone know any such mod please tell me

Some armor mods (with dark and light versions and with heels) that come to mind are:

- Schwarze Katze by Kurese

- Black Luster by hide

- Full Metal Bikini Mark III by DFSL and Cenobite

- Gloria and Trish Armor by NPR/KURESE

- Witch Queen Ritual Robe by Kogane

- R18PN 06 - Schattenlauf Armor by NPR/KURESE

- R18PN - Eisen Platte Armor by NPR/KURESE

...edit: Velveteen by Korana (labeled as clothing)

...I hope the requested boots are included in one of these mods...

...I'm sorry if not. I did my best. :wink:

Greetz,

Tobjoern

Edited by Tobjoern

Thank you for that. Not there but that is helpfull. The ones I'm looking for look almost the same as those from Elsen platte armor but they have higher heels and are separated from lower body clothing, you know just boots. Thanx anyway

It is one of the Eisen armor mods! Only don't know which one i separated and there is nothing about that in the description. Anyway u shortened my search drasticaly. Thak you

Edited by dimitrije

Can anyone tell me where is this from? face and hair?

To be honest, I'm more familiar with armors/clothings/weapons than with faces and hairstyles. Apart from that I just wanted to say that your link doesn't work. :smile: Edited by Tobjoern

-snip-

The hair doesn't look like SKS Chinese. In fact, I can't find such hair from any known SKS hairs. Maybe from some other 'private' hair conversion?

My guess on "SKS Chinese" is because it is the name of a jpg screen capture. It may not be "SKS" at all. One originating web site is poco.cn (or ch -- at any rate, China)

Edit: It is indeed SKS Chinese, the nif I think had 00 in the name. It turns out that it was a rip of the Sims and was hunted down and removed for copyright reasons. So we'll probably never see it. Alas.

Thanks for this. As far as I know the original modder was stephen kang, but I might be wrong on that. See http://www.confrerie-des-traducteurs.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7570&, start=10, which is where some confusing links lead to. I get thoroughly muddled with the SKS Rens/SKS Rens Chinese series; some are "in" MBP, but without the nifs (so I've been told).

Hey guys, ive been searching and searching for a mod that enlarges the realm of oblivion when you enter a gate and increases the difficulty. I dont want to be spawned into oblivion within a stone's throw of the tower. Make me work for it!

THE STRUGGLE NEEDS TO BE REAL.

#13779 I use TRAP by Tejon. Because I too was unsatisfied with the rebalancing aspect of RBP. There are undoubtedly others, but several I found had little to no documentation, so I moved on.

P.S. Can someone please clue me in as to how to do a proper reply on this site?

Edited by beldaran1224

#13779 I use TRAP by Tejon. Because I too was unsatisfied with the rebalancing aspect of RBP. There are undoubtedly others, but several I found had little to no documentation, so I moved on.

P.S. Can someone please clue me in as to how to do a proper reply on this site?

Use 'Quote' button for now.