Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

you don't need a mod for that. Open the race esp you are using for your character in the CS, go to character->race and open the ractions tab. If you change the values there, you will also change the reaction of your Pc to NPCs, depending on what race they belong to. The result could be like one of my PCs, who makes constant "DO NOT WANT" faces at everyone in close proximity.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes and no. If you have the know-how to rip a game yourself, and you wanna post a screenshot or something of it, that's okay. However, you are absolutely NOT allowed to post them here on the Nexus, nor post links to anywhere you can download them. If a mod comes from a rip, you can give the name of the mod so that people may Google it, but essentially, no links or anything like that.

Hello there, I was looking for animation replacers, ones that support BBB.

I heard that "Manga Animations" support it, but it's not on TESNexus anymore. It's a bit hard to find it even on google~

you now I am a total noob when it comes to BBB since I don't use it at all, but I found this:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35551

I've read a bit about it and from what I understand it works for UFF and HGEC.

Useful Yes/No ?

I once downloaded one of the various magic overhauls, and now I can't remember which one. I know that it added many spells, and the two that I want are "Blink" (not the one from the official DLC, but a scripted version," and one called "Assassin's Rush." I thought they came from Mighty Magick, but I installed it and don't seem to have them.

I once downloaded one of the various magic overhauls, and now I can't remember which one. I know that it added many spells, and the two that I want are "Blink" (not the one from the official DLC, but a scripted version," and one called "Assassin's Rush." I thought they came from Mighty Magick, but I installed it and don't seem to have them.

Assassin's Rush comes from a single spell mod, not from an overhaul. I have the mod on my home PC so I'll try to get in contact with you later today about it. Don't know about the other one.