Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's an alternate Moonshadow elf texture, the creator's a bit reluctant on releasing it publicly even though it has the PERFECT amount of eye shadow IMO...

I agree...and it's a pity the people who are making superior content for Oblivion think they are more superior if they are the only ones who have it. Some kind of egolomania(yes...I just made that word up) :down:

It's an alternate Moonshadow elf texture, the creator's a bit reluctant on releasing it publicly even though it has the PERFECT amount of eye shadow IMO...

I agree...and it's a pity the people who are making superior content for Oblivion think they are more superior if they are the only ones who have it. Some kind of egolomania(yes...I just made that word up) :down:

If you put work into something for your own personal use, and were very proud of it, you might be content in the fact that you are unique. Wanting to feel a tiny spark of being special is not "egolomania", nor does it mean you think you are superior.

Does anyone know of some good star texture mods? As you can see my latest attempt at making my own was a great big fail whale. They turned out too large and too blurry and too dim and just really ugly looking. :(

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2920/screenshot131.png

Edited by Lehcar

Does anyone know of some good star texture mods? As you can see my latest attempt at making my own was a great big fail whale. They turned out too large and too blurry and too dim and just really ugly looking. :(

Maybe this one? You can also try Natural Environments stars looks very nice in my opinion in Natural Environments.

Edit: Lol forgot to include the name of the mod.

Edited by Naktis