Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys can you tell me the name of the mods of this armor? thanks again for the help and love shown to us that day by day

help me please

That could be a mix and match cause I can recognize the skirt from Shaiya , the vest from Traveler suit and the top from Low Rise.

I have been using Realistic Physics and Force for a long time and love it. I just installed the Demon Race, which replaces the skeleton. Is there a skeleton compatible with both? I am afraid the answer is no, as the Maximum Compatibility Skeleton is not. If not, does anyone know how this will effect RPF and if I would be best advised to remove it?

I have this outfit saved somewhere in my data folder, but I forgot the name and rather than spend hours searching for it lol I was wondering if you guys could tell me name right quick? Thanks.

Heres a pic I took of it a long time ago

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I believe that was called Sloth Armor or something but i can't find it.. Or my keywords were bad.

Pardon the following vague descriptions, as I last played this mod a few years back. The mod I'm looking for was a quest/horror mod set in a castle - very well made and used a non-vanilla tileset. It was set in complete darkness and torches were supplied throughout in barrels - I remember access was via a tunnel filled with undead, and completion of the main quest did not turn the castle into a player home. The final boss was a Lich, and your character was rewarded with a few weapons upon completion and I think some spells. It was pretty popular when it was first released and made it into the top 25 I believe, there was also an ongoing walkthrough. I recall some of the puzzles being set in a large dining room that was part of the main hall and another in an even larger wine cellar. Searching "castle" doesn't yield this as a result.

I've got a screenshot that I remember taking in the castle, but it focuses on the character and barely shows anything (in retrospect, I could kick myself for that), but it might help a little tiny bit? Clicky.

Thanks in advance! :)

The mod I'm looking for was a quest/horror mod set in a castle - very well made and used a non-vanilla tileset. It was set in complete darkness and torches were supplied throughout in barrels

Was it The Dungeons Of Ivellon?