Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Edit: I'm looking for this 2 armors.

Both of them are made by Eyren, and the second one is a variation of Ayleid Warrior Armor.

I was able to find the original Ayleid Warrior armor after some digging.

If anyone has the Ayleid armor that is in this screenshot I would love to get a PM from you.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know, looking at that armor, it appears that it was intentionally an Ambassador of Darkness expansion that never made it...

EDIT: Wait, I now know, it is known as Alyeid Warrior and it's over at the Eyecandy forums.

Edited by ziitch

I remember having a mod a few years ago, where there were two orc/ogre races added. One was male only, and one was female only. The female was pink, had a human-esque head, and custom curved teeth and piercings. The male was blue I think. Orc head. Also had custom teeth. I've tried the search for both orc and ogre, and google is also not helping. Anyone remember this mod?

I remember this very vaguely. I'm not too sure if I saw it on tesnexus...

Can you add more details if you can to, jog my memory?

How many years ago you saw this file?

I don't recall a female orc being pink. But I do recall an Agorian Race for M/F has an orc head which was somewhat pink.

Back in the day, I was hunting for Orc with human like heads.

The Ogre I somewhat remember but, I didn't like the quality so I passed on it.

I remember having a mod a few years ago, where there were two orc/ogre races added. One was male only, and one was female only. The female was pink, had a human-esque head, and custom curved teeth and piercings. The male was blue I think. Orc head. Also had custom teeth. I've tried the search for both orc and ogre, and google is also not helping. Anyone remember this mod?

I don't recall a female orc being pink. But I do recall an Agorian Race for M/F has an orc head which was somewhat pink.

It hit me in a dream to try other words like trolls or goblins. Found it upon searching for trolls. Not sure why I thought the females were pink, maybe I had retex''d them myself at the time. I'm just interested in the teeth and ears, I have a new character in-mind.

This is where I found it. http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=20082

It hit me in a dream to try other words like trolls or goblins. Found it upon searching for trolls. Not sure why I thought the females were pink, maybe I had retex''d them myself at the time. I'm just interested in the teeth and ears, I have a new character in-mind.

This is where I found it. http://www.tesnexus....le.php?id=20082

He this is completely different then a orc but I understand why you remembered it as an orc :-)

Oh well at least you found it. I was racking my brain thinking I'm sure I never saw a pink human orc face!

You may want to look at Warcry new Dimension as well for your idea.

Hey there,

I was looking for alternative dragon mods as I wasn't satisfied with Akatosh being the mount and then I stumbled across a couple screenshots with Valakas and Lindvior.

At first I thought those were photoshops or something but then I found even more screenies etc. and eventually stumbled across a Chinese forum which had, well, even more epic dragons. xD

I found a link on google indicating a Lindvior download link on tesnexus, however the file has been removed.

After doing my homework I came to realize that tesnexus doesn't endorse files which are game rip mods, which, well...I felt devastated. xD

I'm also aware that linking is prohibited etc. since those are game rip dragons, but if anyone has a Lindvior or Valakas mount, a pm with the file would be appreciated.

I'd be infinitely thankful! xD

Don't waste your time with Lindivoir. I managed to download it from the Nexus before it was pulled and the guy has password protected it. I still have it saved somewhere at home but it can't be opened unless you know how to get past the password.

Before I'm asked to pm the file anyway, I'm hundreds of miles away from home at the moment and from the computer that the file is saved to.

Have the files sadly no password :-(

Anyone know where this outfit is at on the site? I know it's hosted somewhere here (or at least was, I remember seeing it in the past) but I can't find the link to it now after hours of searching. I think it was a featured mod on the front page at some point too? Maybe I just imagined that.

The top is Tete Veleritte and the boots come from R18PN's mina armor

Tete Veleritte is what I was looking for, thanks.