Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Hey there,

I was looking for alternative dragon mods as I wasn't satisfied with Akatosh being the mount and then I stumbled across a couple screenshots with Valakas and Lindvior.

At first I thought those were photoshops or something but then I found even more screenies etc. and eventually stumbled across a Chinese forum which had, well, even more epic dragons. xD

I found a link on google indicating a Lindvior download link on tesnexus, however the file has been removed.

After doing my homework I came to realize that tesnexus doesn't endorse files which are game rip mods, which, well...I felt devastated. xD

I'm also aware that linking is prohibited etc. since those are game rip dragons, but if anyone has a Lindvior or Valakas mount, a pm with the file would be appreciated.

I'd be infinitely thankful! xD

Don't waste your time with Lindivoir. I managed to download it from the Nexus before it was pulled and the guy has password protected it. I still have it saved somewhere at home but it can't be opened unless you know how to get past the password.

Before I'm asked to pm the file anyway, I'm hundreds of miles away from home at the moment and from the computer that the file is saved to.

Have the files sadly no password :-(

Ah, it's okay. xD

I got the file already, and I'm happy! lol. ^.^

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Say, I saw a mod a long time ago that replaced the "Magic Item Glow" in Oblivion, with one that is similar to the one that was in Morrowind (i.e. the "Metallic Glint").

Does anyone perhaps know the name of it? I've tried searching just about everywhere that I know, so I figured that I'd turn here for help.

Thank you for your help. :thumbsup:

Cheers,

IndorilTheGreat

I'm looking for SPB Suicup dress but the download was removed due to copyright reasons. Personally I think that's ridiculous because I've seen many mods that use stuff from other games/modders. People really need to be more live and let live on this site. What kind of copyright laws did it violate if anyone knows and where can I download this dress? I already have the Empress' dress so I only need the textures.

I'm looking for SPB Suicup dress but the download was removed due to copyright reasons. Personally I think that's ridiculous because I've seen many mods that use stuff from other games/modders. People really need to be more live and let live on this site. What kind of copyright laws did it violate if anyone knows and where can I download this dress? I already have the Empress' dress so I only need the textures.

Personally, I'd rather not have TESNexus shut down for that, that's why. Ripped content being publicly uploaded in the first place is a violation from where it came from, if said ripped game material has such a statement, which most of them do. I personally feel the same as you, seeing how there is no commerically made products made of it, thus no monetary income, which I could see the violation then if there was, however, it is the rules. And the law says do it or risk being shut down.

Edited by lonewolf_kai

Well, in that case I suppose it would be smart not to allow it here but the game it came from would not be harmed by it. You don't play a game because of it's clothes imo but rules are rules...

Anyone who can send me the files? I won't tell ;)

Edited by Moire