Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Why did you do that for? Now all the users will spam her inbox. Geez....

Edit: Lexy, edit your post, don't double post. And Moire... well, let's not involve in the staff's job.

Sorry i didn't know :facepalm: ,Awww man :ohdear:

Edit:@Wolfsangeleyes:hehe ! :whistling:

Edited by LaughingVampire

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just re-checked the list of banned sites in the Moderators Forum, and there is no Oblivion related Japanese Site on the list.

I did not think that we were permitted to link to Shy or Loda? Are you positive about this?

Great!! Thanks for 'nothing?' then... Helped a lot

^^I hope that wasn't meant as rudely as it came across.

My sincere apologies. I was depressed and it came out in a wrong manner which is quiet unlikely me ^^ I hope my naive behaviour is tolerated. I promise not to do such in the future.

Once again my apologies. (a 16 year can't apologise better :3 lol)

It's hard to receive an answer like " private thing, can't have it ". But try to rememeber that those things are private for a reason: they contain/are based on ripped content or it's the author's wish not to share.

I think it's better to hear such an answer than know nothing, search for hours and find nothing.

You should be grateful to the users who actually care enough to answer other people questions.

*clears throuat* before Kjkirimi comes in and says otherwise the armors and clothing aren't what I would call private anymore. Sorry, but when you're sharing amongst six to eight people it's now friends-only. It's all on a file hosting site in a directory, as it's the most logical reason how everyone's getting it.

So there. Ask anyone who has one of those armors very politely and you might get the link to that folder. No more of this "it's private" stuff with them, okay?

-Quoted from Ziitch

One of the reasons I don't answer some of the questions here (or post almost anything on the image share anymore sadly) is because sometimes I make or am given these mashup things. I know personally I take content all the time to make stuff..like I just made some eyes. I gave them to a few friends to try out but I don't have the OK to post them for release...I probably will obtain it but not yet. So if I would give those eyes to say KjK then she can not then give them out. 1) I didn't say she could 2) I used content in them for which I do not have permission to release to the general public.

So...if someone would ask about it...then she should say its private...as I would.

So Ziitch....yeah it gets said. The only thing I would say is ask the person that made the screenshot...I kinda figure if you post it in a picture here you should be prepared for some Spam.

That being said it isn't the screenshooters fault or the people who have or make these mashups or armors fault that people are unhappy. Most of this stuff can be found with a bit of google and only the rare few things are truly private. If people can't handle the fact that some things can not be theirs to fulfill their need for immediate gratification...then that is too bad.

Most people would be a bit sad and wander off after being told no if it were not for a few that keep on poking this thing with a big stick. So I will say what I was to me children when they can't get everything...

"You got s*%t in one hand and want in another...guess one fills up first. ":teehee:

Next thing you know we will start whinying and bitching that people shouldn't photoshop their screen shots to look so good because I can't draw and it isn't fair :ohdear:

Nothing wrong with asking about or even asking FOR something nice and polite. Once you hear no or private...go cry in your pillow..not here. Life isn't fair. I do not have a Zonda to drive around in...but I am surviving ok. LOL

Darnit, I had to ask about that Silverlight armor a few pages ago and now I really, really want to know what hair/face/body mods were used in this image:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/28723-3-1276112341.jpg

I'm guessing the tiara you can kind of half-see is from Kafei's Armored Circlets, I have it but haven't been to Skingrad to check them out yet...

Right now I'm just using Ozmo's hi-rez HGEC textures and a 'Vanilla Hair Replacer' from the Nexus, but for THAT I'd consider reworking all my prettification mods.

Darnit, I had to ask about that Silverlight armor a few pages ago and now I really, really want to know what hair/face/body mods were used in this image:

I'm guessing the tiara you can kind of half-see is from Kafei's Armored Circlets, I have it but haven't been to Skingrad to check them out yet...

Right now I'm just using Ozmo's hi-rez HGEC textures and a 'Vanilla Hair Replacer' from the Nexus, but for THAT I'd consider reworking all my prettification mods.

That's my screen, she is a custom version of the Gothic Breton race hair is a coolhair (can be found included in the moonshadow elves mod), she is using hgec normal d-cup body.

As the creator of the Gothic Breton race, I can tell you where to find it. I don't know what customizations VictoriaG has on the race, but there are already 2 versions out there so take your pick.

Removed. Links are dead. See my profile for a new link.

If you want higher resolution body textures than what comes with the race, download the body textures from the Lattamer race. http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=16396 You'll probably have to rename them so that you can overwrite the original Gothic Breton textures.

Edited by SavageArtistry

Thanks for the links, I'm definitely going to give that Modified Hair & Eyes mod a try. It's too bad that image was of a custom race though, It would have been great to have all the NPCs in my game looking that good (although I guess it wouldn't have played well with Tamriel NPCs Revamped).

I'm guessing the Lattamer textures you meant were in the main file? Because all of the optional texture files were only a few hundred kb, that's way too small to be hi-res textures... :blink: