Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

dungeon_master's Dungeon of Chaos - Grave of Thanatos mod can still be found floating around the net. Goggle it, there should be links left.

The animations are a custom version of DMC SSS, which elysees made for himself. The "normal" version was released here on the Nexus, but later edited to "version 2" to circumvent any legal issues.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know i've read in a few forums that the Elsweyr Anequina mod has been removed from TESNexus for whatever reason, possibly some sort of conflict. I also saw somewhere that it's still available on a foreign site. I used that mod a few times and I loved it. It's a shame it's not available on Nexus at the moment or ever from this point on). I'd love to find it and continue using it, and even monitor the mod in case it's updated at any time. Does anyone know where I can find this?

Edit: Found it. http://beta.nexusmods.com/mods/25023

Edit #2: As of late June 2012, the mod isn't available on that site either. If anyone knows where I can find it or would be so kind as to possibly send it to me, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Edit #3: Iliana allowed her mod to be posted on PES and that makes me very happy. Here's the link: http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?view=OblivionMods.Detail&id=6813. Thank you, Iliana!

Edit #4: Apparently, the person who uploaded her mod to PES didn't have permission at all. They said she "basically" gave permission to upload it anywhere but Nexus. I can see that move causing some problems.

Edited by bryman1970

It seems the rush attack mod is no longer on the nexus? Can't find it in google either. Does anybody still have it who can PM it to me? That would be so cool thanks!