Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is there any sort of shape shift/disguise mod for the purposes of evading the Legion or town guard?

What about the vanilla Cowl Of The Grey Fox?

• 2 weeks later...
What happened to Kvatch Rebuilt Underground? I've been posting comments and questions with the author and just posted another only a few days ago. When I went back today, the mod is no where to be found. I'm trying to remember the author's name...I think it was Ziethier (or something like that). He apparently had decided to update the original Kvatch Rebuilt mod by adding new quests, etc. He was also supposed to fix bugs that were never corrected by the original Kvatch Rebuilt team. HELP!

What happened to Kvatch Rebuilt Underground? I've been posting comments and questions with the author and just posted another only a few days ago. When I went back today, the mod is no where to be found. I'm trying to remember the author's name...I think it was Ziethier (or something like that). He apparently had decided to update the original Kvatch Rebuilt mod by adding new quests, etc. He was also supposed to fix bugs that were never corrected by the original Kvatch Rebuilt team. HELP!

Zaldiir has the file set to hidden. I don't know why, but it could be temporary. If you search Google you can find it on Dark Creations.

please tell me where can i find this clothes ! Thanks !

This one is called "Lady Indi", by Krista.

Unfortunately I can't give you an active link to this. Many mods from Krista have dissapeared from the net.

...but you can search the net on your own - maybe you have some luck... :)

Edited by Tobjoern

please tell me where can i find this clothes ! Thanks !

This one is called "Lady Indi", by Krista.

Unfortunately I can't give you an active link to this. Many mods from Krista have dissapeared from the net.

...but you can search the net on your own - maybe you have some luck... :)

she has a blog now, google should turn up the link. I dont have it on this pc to share otherwise i would pm it. Also much of her older work if not all of it has been preserved by that other site.

Hate to post here and be a bother, but I am trying to find a mod and it is desperately driving me nuts.

Awhile back I had a mod that added a 'Ring of Perception' I think it was. It allowed you to change saturation/brightness/contrast and a few other visual effects in-game with sliders, and allowed you to save presets. Does anyone remember this? I've been searching the past couple days but cannot remember at all what it was called. Any help would be much appreciated!

EDIT: Nevermind, found it! It's called ScreenEffects. Just bought a premium membership and searched my download history. Useful feature, that is.