Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

as usual i have too many clothes, so i thought about a display dummy. it seems like "Corwyns Fantasy Figures" is the right mod for this (?), but i can't find it anymore on tessource. plz help :)

I belive "Armory Lab" here on the Nexus allows you to place a who muck of display dummies. Can't say for sure it's what your looking for, or if it's what you want but it is a solution to your dilemma.

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3791

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Reznod's Mannequin mod:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2055

Reznod Mannequin retex for Fantasy Figures:

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=12112

Buyable mannequins you can place in your house and dress in whatever clothing you like.

@ pepcock

The sword is from here. Is the Zanbatou.

The dress looks like one of Hentai's mod.

thanks

Actually the outfit on the left is as recolor of a kimono from Zeoblivion's mod "House on riverside". Google Zeoblivion, you should find it.

i just did a quick search and i found a ton of foreign sites lol

keyword

Ze oblivion

:D

thanks tho

I'm trying to find AlienSlof's original horse mod, but I can't seem to track it down. It seems Slof has wiped himself (or herself) off the net cause all I can find is a wiki page that contains a bunch of dead links. Does anyone know where I can find it?

To zoom in, use the vanity camera, then toggle the console and type "fov XY" whereas the xy stands for digits which set the distance. fov 20 or 30 are nice to start out with. Experiment from there!

Oh! That easy huh? :D Well well.. thanks a lot! *Makes a mental note: Check console commands next time!* :rolleyes:

As we have seen, just because something was passed on privately it's often available "out there" somewhere as well, and can often be found so asking for so-called "private' mods is fine, regardless of whether it's noted on the imageshare description that it's private.

If you see a picture you think is violating the TOS, simply report it. The staff will take it from there. Telling people to take down their images is Vigilantism, and will be handled as such. Am I clear?

I came this close to locking down this thread yesterday to give a break to the constant drama and bickering both here and behind the scenes this thread has been causing this week. Knock it off. -myrmaad

I'm trying to find AlienSlof's original horse mod, but I can't seem to track it down. It seems Slof has wiped himself (or herself) off the net cause all I can find is a wiki page that contains a bunch of dead links. Does anyone know where I can find it?

It's here:

http://www.slofslair.co.uk/index.php?page=modarticle&modarticle/id=5p5k6md28n8

Hey there, detectives. This was posted several pages ago by someone wanting to know the hair, I'm interested in the armor for my stealth character.

http://tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/1231614-1304787396.png

For some reason my intuition is telling me this is a tera rip. Looks similar to other armors from that game I have. x_x

If that's the case could someone at least tell me the name? Then I may be able to find it myself. :\

It's a private conversion that I friend made. When he send it to me via Skype - no guys, it's not uploaded anywhere on the net - he said something along the lines " Do not share or you're dead".

It's the same case with the hair, so stop asking.

Wow... I'm not trying to take anyone's side but there's really no need to get nasty about someone just asking about the mod(s); the reason this thread exists is for such a purpose. A simple answer such as "It's only available as a private mod made by a friend of mine so it can't be shared", would have sounded much better.

Personally I'm getting kind of sick of all the cries of "I want!" and the "You can't have!" responses. I would like to suggest to the people posting shots in the image share that if you have something pictured that people are likely to ask about, please, please say in the description if it's available or not. It might avoid a lot of reposting of things to this thread.

Just my 2¢. Carry on.

Seriously guys you should respect the author,If she/he said it is private don't ask her too many times and make like 10 pm for each armour ask ! also if the thing is meant to be shared then it will,if not probably they worked too hard on it and doesn't want to give it away to people just like that !

Carry on citizen !