Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, I'm looking for a mod that removes the confirmation messages when you buy or transfer items between containers. If I remember correctly, it had functions such as, when you press CTRL while clicking on an item, it'll transfer a single item out of a stack, and pressing Shift, while clicking , it'll transfer the whole stack without confirmation. Does anyone recognize this mod.

Damn I really hope it's not KOTN because I have it, but can't play it with all my mods installed. I always get stuck in the sky after the pilgrimage because the voice file of the dude doesn't play. Sigh.

Auriel's retreat O.o Mhm...

If it is KOTN, you don't have to do the questline to access it. You just have to travel to the north of Anvil to Garlas Malatar, which is half-unlocked for someone who hasn't gotten to the point in the storyline it involves.

Hi Mod Detectives,

A while ago I remember having a custom sitting animation, for females and obviously more feminine as opposed to the "lets sit with legs spread" vanilla sit. Although upon search I cant find any animation mods that change the default oblivion sit idle :S. I'm hoping you guys can help.

Thanks in Advance

SkyeG

Hi Mod Detectives,

A while ago I remember having a custom sitting animation, for females and obviously more feminine as opposed to the "lets sit with legs spread" vanilla sit. Although upon search I cant find any animation mods that change the default oblivion sit idle :S. I'm hoping you guys can help.

Thanks in Advance

SkyeG

This one maybe? The ladies sit with their legs crossed. It changes some other animations on other NPCs as well. http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=14280