Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not sure if you want the weapon because it's very gross like most of the things in that mod. It's from http://www.tesnexus....e.php?id=25922.

I think we are supposed to help folks find the mods...not give commentary if they suit our moral taste. Letting someone know that a mod is buggy would be different of course.

:thumbsup:

On some of these pics you arent specific if its the hair or the armor. The screenshot author made those armor mashups....of different armors. They are private mashups. Except I think one all the hairs are the Sks Rens Hairs (whihc maybe you can still find floating about on the net...try the google)...similar hairs can be found with the Tolkien Race and the Blood Witch Race here on the nexus but not all and they are not exactly the same. The first hair I know what a dragon Age Origins hair but I am unsure where it was from originally and don't remember if its in a released pack...I am sure some others may come along with some added info.

Oh hey, the first pic is of my character! xD I actually got the hair from the blood elves race, I downloaded it to check it out, didn't really care for the head mesh but I liked that hair which was included in the pack. It's hair 61 and you can easily add it to a race of your choice through the construction set.

I've got no idea about the armors, good luck. c:

Hair is a converted CoolSims that you can find in Tolkien Elves. The armors are ALL mash ups from the looks of it, and more than likely private.

Hair is a converted CoolSims that you can find in Tolkien Elves. The armors are ALL mash ups from the looks of it, and more than likely private.

I second what Geechan said. I happen to know that all the armours are indeed private mash ups.

Does anyone know what the glowing ball in this girls hand is?

Got it from 2 angles...

http://www.4drulers.com/unholydarkness/screenshots/screenshot127.jpg

http://www.4drulers.com/unholydarkness/screenshots/screenshot122.jpg

EDIT: It may have something to do with Sinblood, it's his armour, but I've checked his stuff for a ball and I can't find anything.

Edited by WarRatsG

Ah great, thanks :D

EDIT: Turns out it's not the chapel shop, but the same author made something called "Mage Items", which contain the orbs. Thanks anyway, wouldnt have came close without your help

Edited by WarRatsG

(it is gif file)

Hi, there.

Is it right to ask here?

While I surfing I found a gif file and I want to know what this game is.

My friend said that would be an Oblivion mod and I want to ask it really is.

I resized original gif file because of original file was too big to upload, so it looks hard to recognize. sorry.

Edited by cjyqwer