Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I'm looking for a kissing animation...I've seen them before i just can't find one, if anyone could give me a link to one it would be gratefully appreciated. thank you :)

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Greeting everyone,

I'm actually searching for a mod that give the player such as crystal ball that emit light whether colorful or not.

also

I sometimes get bored with my own hair style, use wig just doesn't help. So I'm also looking for a mod which will change the PC hair, eye, or even race WITHOUT using console "showracemenu" which will cause the status to start over again.

Thank you for your attention ^_^

Edited by chivaleroncross

Greeting everyone,

I'm actually searching for a mod that give the player such as crystal ball that emit light whether colorful or not.

also

I sometimes get bored with my own hair style, use wig just doesn't help. So I'm also looking for a mod which will change the PC hair, eye, or even race WITHOUT using console "showracemenu" which will cause the status to start over again.

You know with the showracemenu command you can just save (while the console is open, won't give you the option to save otherwise) and it'll keep your appearance edits and not change any stats.

I know that there was some mod that gave you racechange amulets or something, but I looked for it a little bit and only found this, which pretty much functions the same:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1829

Greeting everyone,

also

For the hair, you could try Character generation amulet, but I prefer using VipCxjs Hair Eye Extend System.It's a lot better if you change your hair very often.

For the crystal balls which emit light, it's this mod: Lamps of Oblivion

Edited by Huntragon