Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2OxSehCrfU&feature=player_embedded

I can swear I saw some birds and butterflies on 0:46 ~ 1:08 in that video. Do anyone know where it come from?

And while we at that, I saw some kids, cat and dog walk around on cities (just like CoM did for Morrowind) on some video (can't remember the video name¬.¬) anyone know about that?

Thanks.

-cut-

I can swear I saw some birds and butterflies on 0:46 ~ 1:08 in that video. Do anyone know where it come from?

-cut-

You can have a look at Natural Environments.

This mod adds more than 20 types of birds and insects.

You can also make changes to the water, the weather or vegetations. Each category has its own esp.

Edited by Tobjoern

-cut-

-cut-

You can also make changes to the water, the weather or vegetations. Each category has its own esp.

Thanks ^.^/... by the way, do you know if it work with All Natural and Animated Windows?

-cut-

-cut-

Thanks ^.^/... by the way, do you know if it work with All Natural and Animated Windows?

Animated Windows - it should work, yes.

All Natural - from what I understand, you can use some of the .esp's Natural Environments has with it. If you use the Natural Habitat.esp and not the Natural Weather.esp, then yes - it will be compatible with All Natural.

I read on another topic something real interesting: do exist a mod where I can marry NPCs and share his/her house and goods ?

If yes, do it works with nobles too ?

Edited by Malcom86

Hi, just noticed this nice forum posts, great way to find mods which otherwise wouldnt show up on TES nexus. Not sure if its been answered previously, but i skimmed a few hundred pages and nothing, i appologize if its repeated.

Wondering what robe/dress mod this is, it wasnt part of the mod which this picture was supposedly of. Can't find any info about it anywhere. Might be private.

http://www.4drulers.com/unholydarkness/screenshots/mal2069.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Guys can you help me combat these animations the same? (Put 1.23)

I know is DMC Stylish but i no like attacks. :S

I want only pose weapons, There is this mod, but only equal but pose?

In DMC mod, take the files: \Data\Meshes\Characters\_male\OnehandIdle.kf and TwohandIdle.kf

Put them in:

Oblivion\data\meshes\characters\_male\

overwrite if it ask to.