Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Could anyone please list the mods used to make the char in the video I posted?

EDIT

I know about BBB, but I'm curios what textures are used to get those tattooes/tanlines/oiled skin. Also, how did he manage to get BBB with the personality idle? And how do you get rid of the neck seamline?

Edited by NocturneNight

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys,

I've been looking for the 2-handed weapon idle shown here, and also the outfit shown here. I think I saw the weapon idle here on the Nexus but can't find it again.. as for the outfit, I looked around a bit but have no idea where to start.

Any leads on either mod would be appreciated! :)

can someone link me more real high heels except the ones you find by searching "high heels" in tesnexus search?

i did search all nexus but i cant find anymore REAL high heels that works with real high heels system! would be really happy if someone can suggest me some new ones, thanx!

can someone link me more real high heels except the ones you find by searching "high heels" in tesnexus search?

i did search all nexus but i cant find anymore REAL high heels that works with real high heels system! would be really happy if someone can suggest me some new ones, thanx!

I wouldn't mind this too.

There are some in Gabriella's, but that store is incredibly overwhelming.

I wouldn't mind this too.

There are some in Gabriella's, but that store is incredibly overwhelming.

woah yeah its to big cant we get that cloths somewhere else separately? or at least the high heels?

I got my copy of the seductiveidleb.kf from GlintShadow's Better Bouncing Boobs While Idle and then used the .kf in my customized version of Xtudo's Personality Idles - Modified version - NPCs and companions.

Thank you! That is indeed the one.

But I'm more curios about the skin. Afaik there's no one skin that has that tattoo, those tanlines and at the same time the "oiled" effect. Also how does he manage to get the "neck seamline" to appear almost non-existant?