Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Hi guys,

Recently had to reinstall Oblivion due to something to do with me messing up the master file, sorted now though.

To the point at hand. During the reinstall I lost a mod. I've looked everywhere for it but I just can't remember!

I'll describe it and if anyone knows it and could provide a link or anything, you would have my thanks.

It's a small shack behind the Inn at Pell's Gate, it costs 1500 gold from the innkeeper.

You can buy furniture from a (new) shop near the Faregyl Inn, you can also buy chickens from the Pell's Gate innkeeper and some vegetation from the baker (also in Pell's Gate and also new). It was called Riverside house/shack/home, I just can't bloody remember!

That's about it, no voice acting, just a really nice quaint mod.

Anyway, cheers for your time guys. Eagerly awaiting replies!

Rowan.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IIRC, Pr-tty Cure Hairset does not have Amy hair. The only Amy hair I can think of can be found from Yukisuke's blog entry.

hmmm

*checks*

You are indeed correct, its in the KumaKumaKuma set.

I know for a fact this hair set is included with the Desuchan's dolls...which I suddenly can't find.

*fights with the search function for a while*

...well thats interesting, Desuchan changed her name, and the name of the mod. Its now MisAniThrope's Dolls.

Er, yeah. Sorry about that. Didn't like people thinking I was a weeb.

IIRC, Pr-tty Cure Hairset does not have Amy hair. The only Amy hair I can think of can be found from Yukisuke's blog entry.

hmmm

*checks*

You are indeed correct, its in the KumaKumaKuma set.

I know for a fact this hair set is included with the Desuchan's dolls...which I suddenly can't find.

*fights with the search function for a while*

...well thats interesting, Desuchan changed her name, and the name of the mod. Its now MisAniThrope's Dolls.

Er, yeah. Sorry about that. Didn't like people thinking I was a weeb.

a what? :blink:

That word is fast becoming offensive, denigratory, and derogatory, and in my opinion an ethnic slur via common usage and colloquial expression, and therefore it should be avoided here. I do ban in the file threads for the use based on that set of criteria, and in the forums it could earn a strike. In fact if I didn't know you better, I would have already given one. So this is fair warning. This is not 4chan.

I'm looking for a bow and arrow set that matches the Lost Paladin/Heaven's Fury armor set. Basically, white and gold, no other colors. Practically every custom bow I find is made for "evil" characters and it seems bows aren't made as much as swords. I'm not worried about stats, I can tweak those in CS if I wish.

I'll take a look around, but I've had trouble finding good looking bows myself. However, if you want to link me to a bow that looks *kinda* like the one you want, I could look into giving it a quick retexture to go for the colors you desire. :)

I actually found a yellow retexture of the Glass weapons that worked well enough.

I'm looking for a bow and arrow set that matches the Lost Paladin/Heaven's Fury armor set. Basically, white and gold, no other colors. Practically every custom bow I find is made for "evil" characters and it seems bows aren't made as much as swords. I'm not worried about stats, I can tweak those in CS if I wish.

I'll take a look around, but I've had trouble finding good looking bows myself. However, if you want to link me to a bow that looks *kinda* like the one you want, I could look into giving it a quick retexture to go for the colors you desire. :)

I actually found a yellow retexture of the Glass weapons that worked well enough.

Otherwise I would also suggest HentaiMania and its sequel:

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=25612 - Hentai Mania

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=34179 - HENTAIMANIA2

They have some nice bows that look quite angelic, with double wings and everything.

Here's an image of the bow on the download page, although it is obviously obstructed by the author of the image:

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/images/25612-1-1305191437.png

Otherwise, the Golden Saints in the Shivering Isles also have nice gold/white bow you could use.

http://images.uesp.net/5/5f/SI-npc-Female_Golden_Saint_Archer.jpg

Edited by ragegamer

That word is fast becoming offensive, denigratory, and derogatory, and in my opinion an ethnic slur via common usage and colloquial expression, and therefore it should be avoided here. I do ban in the file threads for the use based on that set of criteria, and in the forums it could earn a strike. In fact if I didn't know you better, I would have already given one. So this is fair warning. This is not 4chan.

Whoa. Crap! Sorry about that! I won't use it again!