Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have been looking for an armor mod that I had before I reformatted my computer, I can't seem to find it anymore not sure if it was deleted for any number of reasons or if I just can't seem to find it, but i have an image of the armor I had taken before the reformat.

http://tes.nexusmods.com/imageshare/images/2444078-1313966955.jpg

Edited by Dart3145

So a while ago I saw a mod that had some really cool spells. I specifically only remember one, which was to stop time (or slow it? But it wasn't a bullet time mod) and allow you to still move as normal. I know it required some other special mod, and I don't remember what that mod was but I know there was some WWII airplane mod that needed it (at least I think so...). I've done an advanced search here on TESNexus but I just can't seem to find it.

I'm looking for "belt" clothing. Chest belts that look good with arrows and waist belts for swords, so that arrows and scabbards aren't floating in place. Growlf's Hot Clothes 5 has some but they're for the Exnem body and clip like mad with HGEC(I use the EBE body). I know I saw some belt mods long ago but I think they're off the Nexus now. Eyecandy Compilation has some, but they're all for the Exnem body and I can't use that as it conflicts with some of the EVE HGEC clothing replacer items(it uses a BSA pack which interferes). Apachii Goddess Store has 1 HGEC belt but it's a bit... "not lore friendly", and has some clipping issues(not so much the body fit but all the junk hanging off of it).

The only one I've found that works well is this one(which sort of surprises me)- http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=37322

It works with the EBE body with no issues, though it only works well if you're wearing plain pants or a bikini, and having options is always good when I decide to go with different armor. But still no luck finding a suitable arrow sash(the one in Hot Clothes, despite some clipping, is also on the wrong side).