Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Hello everybody,

I'm looking for a mod that allows to place multiple markers on the map, even though you are not on the spot to do that (i.e: I want be able place markers near Skingrad even though I'm in Cyrodil) - in this way, I can better keep track of all pending quests.

Do you know any mod that allows to make this?

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello everybody,

I'm looking for a mod that allows to place multiple markers on the map, even though you are not on the spot to do that (i.e: I want be able place markers near Skingrad even though I'm in Cyrodil) - in this way, I can better keep track of all pending quests.

Map Marker Overhaul by TheNiceOne

btw, Skingrad is in Cyrodiil

I'm looking for this dress. I think the dress came with some kind of house mod but I can't remember which is it. :wallbash:

House in Riverside.

You can easily find through Google by entering "House in Riverside Oblivion" ;)

Hello everybody,

Map Marker Overhaul by TheNiceOne

btw, Skingrad is in Cyrodiil

Thank you for your reply, I already know the mod u suggest, unfortunately it allows to add map markers only at player´s place, but I´m looking for something that let me place multiple markers anywhere on the map, no matter where I am.

Do you have any more suggestion?