Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Wow, so much stuff here and things to look at, tons of stuff. Want to say hi to all and thanks for all the great work done here. i just built a new rig for more power hungry games and picked up Oblivion on my first run of games to exploit. I've already downloaded a few things here and there but came here to get more specific. In a nut shell I just want big ole boobies plain and simple. I assume Eye candy will be a part of my initial round of mods but all I really want are bigguns. There anything specific to this or am I to edit some files to enhance on my own? I plan to do more digging just wanted to pop through and get some advice on what I'm looking for.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, so much stuff here and things to look at, tons of stuff. Want to say hi to all and thanks for all the great work done here. i just built a new rig for more power hungry games and picked up Oblivion on my first run of games to exploit. I've already downloaded a few things here and there but came here to get more specific. In a nut shell I just want big ole boobies plain and simple. I assume Eye candy will be a part of my initial round of mods but all I really want are bigguns. There anything specific to this or am I to edit some files to enhance on my own? I plan to do more digging just wanted to pop through and get some advice on what I'm looking for.

kek

I'm pretty sure HG EC has an H Cup and I don't think there are any larger ones.

kek

I'm pretty sure HG EC has an H Cup and I don't think there are any larger ones.

Some Japanese modder released K-cup EC upperbody mesh IIRC, but I don't know where to find it.

Not to my taste, but I ran across it looking for something else.

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=18674

Not to my taste, but I ran across it looking for something else.

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=18674

EL OH EL

That mod is hilarious.

Extra Robe Pack.esp

Underdark Unique Robes.esp

RenDisguises.esp

I'd look at those three.

I loaded these three mods in the CS and did a search for "Tan Robe, Short" which is the in-game description, but had no results.

Extra Robe Pack.esp

Underdark Unique Robes.esp

RenDisguises.esp

I'd look at those three.

I loaded these three mods in the CS and did a search for "Tan Robe, Short" which is the in-game description, but had no results.

Only thing you can do is check each clothing mod then :P. Or if it is just a minor issue, ignore it.