Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking for a mod where there is a container called "box o' wiggies".

There's a couple different hairstyles included like "layered" and "ponytail", but searching has failed.

Thanks.

That was from Alienslof's 'It's a wig!'. I don't think she has re-uploaded this yet.

Is there a mod that allows you to see conversation history, or something like that? I often miss dialogue because I usually click to advance past something I've read, but sometimes the dialogue advances automatically at that moment and I skip over the next thing.

I found one like this myself - Reneer's Dialog (sic) Mod

Anyone know of any others? That one seems to be in the very early stages.

All right, seems the short tan robe was part of the Armamentarium for Francescos. The female version pointed to a nif which wasn't even there, and the male version pointed to the normal tan robe nif (which isn't short at all), so I guess the item wasn't meant to show up in the game at all.

Thanks for the tip with the beta comment fundtion, really did help a lot!

Thanks! but the body is apparently an edited HGEC mesh, is that version downloadable somewhere? I believe I've seen the face somewhere on tesnexus, but don't know what it's called. The hair remains mystery.

hey guys, i was wondering if anybody might perhcance know what Mods the Gauntles and boots are from in the following pic, any help would be very much appreciated

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x71/JohnnjEFC/19974-1-1222498180.jpg