Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry got another question haha...

What hairstyle is that from? And where can I get Warcry? I can't find it on search.

That hair is in my cosmetic mod and also available as a wig in Apachii's Heroes Store. The clothes also look like they may be from Apachii's Heroes Store though I'm not 100% sure about that.

What is Warcry? The name of the character? I don't browse ImageShare much to find out.

Thanks! Gonna download that stuff. And warcry is supposed to be kind of an oerhaul i'm assuming, because it's talked about around things like OOO and MMM. But maybe it doesn't even exist? Haha. It's included in FCOM Convergence which is Right Here. Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul, Martigen's Monster Mod, Oblivion WarCry, and Francesco's Leveled Creatures-Items is included.

EDIT: Actually I found this on Bethesda fourms... but I can't find a version compatible for my other mods. Nevermind I'm set ;D

i don't know if someone already answered this, but there's over 250 pages, last time i checked, and i don't really have time to look through all the pages >< sorry

i can't find the "Fairie Idel" mod :sweat:

i've searched almost everywhere, but no sign of anyone knowing where to download it :pinch:

if you know where it is, it would be a great help if you PM me with the answer... if not, i'll keep checking back here

thank you

where can i find this hair?

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/21175-1-1228639182.jpg

i've seen it alot of times but i can't find it

Could be PrttyCure 012-MintShort or 026-MintShort_Beni. Some recent cosmetic mods will have it, so check cosmetic mod like COBL Races(part of COBL), Race Balancing Project, Modified Hair and Eyes.

Could be PrttyCure 012-MintShort or 026-MintShort_Beni. Some recent cosmetic mods will have it, so check cosmetic mod like COBL Races(part of COBL), Race Balancing Project, Modified Hair and Eyes.

Gah! Quoted pictures drive me nuts, especially huge pictures. /rant

That hair is also in my cosmetic mod. Link's in my previous post on this thread. It may also be in the Sirens & Tritons race mod.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/21175-1-1228639182.jpg

:thanks: alot LFact the hair is in the 2ch hair explosion set

however the readme is in japanese and i don't know where i need to copy the .nif files y suposse they go in Meshes/characters/hair

but since there is no .esp i think is impossible to select the hairs in the CS and add them to a race