Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a difficult one for you guys, I think. I just recently installed Trollf's "Loading Screens Themed Replacer" mods (which are freakin' awesome by the way) and I simply MUST know what kind of armors/clothing he used for those screenshots. Anyone know? I have mucho cookies and kudos to give!

I'm looking for a mod that had a white tiger companion. I think I remember something about it being 'Lord' or 'King' of the animals in the description, and I believe it had some kind of fancy jewelry stuff on it, like an Egyptian-y collar.

Darn it! This is one of those times I could kick myself for not downloading it when I saw it! XD

Hi detectives ! I know a mod that changes the player force with moving the bodies. I dont know how its called but i know its exist. It changes kill effect so the killed people dont fall like dolls and it changes few more things and it changes the player force to move bodies because now i almost cant move bodies and i want this mod to move them better, cover me with them, and move the upstairs and few more thing with them. Sry for my bad English :) Please get this mod for me xD

In Tes nexus This Mod have a video with a guy puting a Corpse in a barrel.

Realistic Ragdolls and Force http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4700