Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am almost positive that on my last computer there was a female version of the Imperial Palace Guard armour, does anyone know what file adds this? Thanks!

Most of clothes/armor replacer for body replacer mod will have female version of Steel armor, Palace guard armor, etc. Are you using any body replacer?

I am almost positive that on my last computer there was a female version of the Imperial Palace Guard armour, does anyone know what file adds this? Thanks!

Most of clothes/armor replacer for body replacer mod will have female version of Steel armor, Palace guard armor, etc. Are you using any body replacer?

Yes, HGEC, but I am also using WAC so I don't want to replace most of the armours as WAC adds many little details to them. All I need is the female Imperial Watch (I think that's what the palace armour is called) armour.

Could I just download an armour replacer for HGEC and only use the Imperial Watch files?

Yes, HGEC, but I am also using WAC so I don't want to replace most of the armours as WAC adds many little details to them. All I need is the female Imperial Watch (I think that's what the palace armour is called) armour.

Could I just download an armour replacer for HGEC and only use the Imperial Watch files?

Get EVE HGEC, install armor/clothing replacer, then install WAC again. Of course, you have to use replacer plugin(or import its graphic via bashes patch), for it assigns some female armor meshes.

Get EVE HGEC, install armor/clothing replacer, then install WAC again. Of course, you have to use replacer plugin(or import its graphic via bashes patch), for it assigns some female armor meshes.

Haha well I just started getting back into Oblivion mods and Oblivion after quite a long hiatus... So could you explain in nooby terms exactly what I'll have to do?

I don't know if there is a mod like this but i've been searching for one that would make the prices of Gems and Jewels like sapphires and diamonds more realistic, rather than those crappy price they normally have :down:

I don't know if there is a mod like this but i've been searching for one that would make the prices of Gems and Jewels like sapphires and diamonds more realistic, rather than those crappy price they normally have :down:

ACs realisticaly priced clutter

Myryads Priced Clothing and Jewels

Ranokoas Reaslistic Item Prices

Note: The mods I mentioned might not be compatible with each other. I am not responsible if you install any of these and your game won't work anymore, so make sure you read the readme and fallow the modder's instructions properly.

Note2: for more search for "price" and you will get like 4 pages with mods.

Enjoy! :thumbsup:

I want to make my characters faces look better.. i dont mean prettier.. i just want to make it easier to customize the face of the character, anyone have a mod suggestion?

There are some races where it's easy to make a good looking face, and some where it's hard. Moonshadow Elves, Xenius race compilation, and Lattamer V3 are easy to make a good looking character with.