Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Didn't work. Took me to some other site instead.

Yea, you gotta love when instead of ponying up the dough to buy bandwidth and host files themselves, fansites instead try to hotlink to other sites that can actually be bothered.

Which in this case, said hotlink was thwarted by the site being leeched and apparently the leeching site's owners don't care enough to fix it. Idiots.

Anyway, the link was supposed to go here. Already checked it, downloads fine.

I gave up. Where am i supposed to find a mod that has a description like this: Adds 3 street prostitutes, "Fairic Idel" the breton to the Elven gardens district, "Nelaefon" the woodelf to The talos Plaza District & "Rosral" the Nord to The Waterfront District of the Imperial city.

Here's some screenshots

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/feature-articles/oblivion-mods-two.php?page=7

I know - lots of people have mentioned it. I've already searched for a week but no sign of this mod. How to get this mod? What's its real name? IF IT APPEARED IN THIS TOPIC, PLS QUOTE THE LINK FOR ME.

All i know is the BOUNDLESS PLEASURE name of the link I've added. I googled and found some OBLIVION BOUNDLESS PLEASURE pages, but no link for some real mod downloads.

Please help me :D

I'm looking for a mod that make Agarmir's place in the Imperial City buyable/ claimable after his death. Seems wrong that your lives in a shanty when I can have his perfectly decent place in Talos plaza.

Hello. I was wondering where I could find these two things:

1.) The chest "armor" in this picture: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/26529-1-1264044593.jpg

I thought it belonged to the Double Melons Wardrobe, but I have not been able to find the cuirass anywhere in the mod or in the game. Searching using terms on tesnexus and other sites has also been fruitless.

2.) A mod that raises H2H damage without interfering with Elys' Uncapper mod. I've tried making a mod of my own and/or modding other mods to raise H2H damage, but I find that it always interferes with the uncapper mod; while I can raise H2H damage parameters, I cannot make it go beyond the cap (100 H2H skill and 100 STR). Also, H2H damage is rather anemic with just the default formula that the uncapper uses.

Thanks!

with this texture im having, ive been thinking, could it be the meshes from the moonshadow elfs and the xenius humans are diffrent, that its not letting the textures line up correctly?

just a thought

EDIT: also is there a mod that allows me to edit my characters features, hair/eyes/shapes/tones etc, without resetting the stats?