Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I feel absolutely retarded as I cannot find this outfit - It's probably listed in this thread but for the life of me I can't even figure out what to search for. 5 hours and counting.

The only thing that has been harder than this was the tribal dragon belly tattoo HGEC(Exnem?) skin texture and I gave up on that after 2 weeks or so.

Anyway, does anyone know what this outfit is from? I found the staff in a couple of wonderful sets by I believe J3X.

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/5339/sayra0.jpg

Thanks for any info.

. It would also be cool if there was a mod that made where you could wall kick or something, or run up walls for a very short time(think Assassins Creed)

Well, this lets you climb walls... It's the closest thing I think exists to that. And, those other two mods sound like they'd be cool, but I unfortunately don't think there's anything currently out there for those functions.

I'm trying to find some "normal" female clothes. All clothes I've found are nearly nudist or are armors. I want to find something that ARE clothes (not pseudo-clothes or two piercings in the nipples) for women. I'm already using the "Medieval clothes" that come with Apachii Goddess, but I don't like it's textures. I want something like this (it's not nude-clothing, it's not an armor, and it's a bit sexy), but I can't find it.

Can someone help me, please?

Thanks.

I don't think it was removed or set to private, but instead it disappeared when the server went down a few days ago - It's probably best to contact z03169zz and see if that was the case.

Speaking of which, was there any leads on the HUD set (specifically the compass) here?:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/31084-2-1271077582.jpg

I think I've seen that HUD recently in my random screen browsing, let me go digging through some older ones.

While we're on that screenshot though, you wouldn't know what armor that is would you?