Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Can anyone tell me if there is an interior weather sounds mod that supports Shivering Isles, but doesn't mess with the outdoor weather or change the shock damage effect. I tried setting All Natural to only use vanilla weather in the ini , but it still darkened my sky. It made it look slightly off on a clear day, an removed all the color from the sunsets and such. It did get rid of that overdone glare that HDR causes, but I would rather have that then clear days looking dim. I also messed with the color section of the ini but all I got from that was messed up color. I tried using Storms and Sounds, but it changes the Shock bolt effect, and I don't want that. It also makes it impossible to dodge the bolts. I would rather the lightning strikes look bad than have different shock bolts. I tried changing it back in the TES Construction set, but after about four hours of messing around I gave up. I really have no idea how to use that thing. I did manage to change the speed back to normal at least, but its not enough to satisfy me. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I installed Side_S sailing ships the other night. I was wondering if anyone knew of a mod that would allow me to sail from Anvil bay over to Niben bay. I thought I saw something a few weeks ago, but when I tried to find it I couldn't.

Edit: I think this is the one I saw, it's for Niben http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3399

Looking at the map, it seems like it would be a lot of work cutting a path through, especially with several low bridges.

I've seen a pic of a sex poses mod where the characters appeared to be wet in a realistic way. I've tried Get Wet and it doesn't do this (it only adds some droplets and a weird glowing to the character), so now I'm intrigued of what's that mod.

The pic is mature themed, so I put the link to the mod instead of the link to the pic (I don't know if this forum is +18 or not, but if I put the link to the picture everyone can see it. If I put the link to the mod, only adult users can see the picture). It's the second picture, named 3some1 (or something like this). Link.

Thanks.

Have you tried Hi Res Skin Textures for HGEC? It let´s you choose from a Normal Skin, Oiled1 Skin and Oiled2 Skin. And I think the Oiled2 Skin is pretty much just like that picture.

And, since we're talking about the Hi Res Texture for HGEC, I got a question. The mod has the option to add HiRes textures for the Golden Saints and Dark Seducers body, but are those for playable Golden Saints and Dark Seducers or just for teh NPCs? If so, what Mod should I use to enable the races? Or any Golden Saint/DarkSeducer mod enabler will do, all I have to do is manually move the textures there? In this case, do you mind recomending a good one?

Ah! So that's the effect of the oiled textures! A long time ago I tried to install oiled textures for Chocolate Elves and I didn't see nothing different (probably I didn't install it correctly). Oh, I thought the picture was using an advanced Get Wet mod... :(

Anyway, thanks!

Wow... that´s a really nice character. The face can be probably achieved using Moonelves, Elves of Lineage 2 or any other "prettier" custom races. The skin can probably be tweaked inside the game itself, using something like Chocolate Elves, Nec Mystic High/Dark Elves or Moonelves(Again) may help.

Now, the eyes, hair and forehead "thing", specially the Hair, i'd love to know the source too.

Also, can anyone tell me the mods used for hair, eyes and beard on this pic:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/25365-1-1261459727.jpg

No matter how much I try using the in-game tool to create beards they NEVER looks like beards, and most times I usually end up destroying the color of the character. In fact, is that normal? I mean, most of the time while changing the color of skin and other facial colors, like eyebrows and beard, in the Character Creation Tool, if I mess with the color too much I end up with it being tinted blue or green or a totally unnatural hue that I can't get rid off o matter how much I mess with the sliders. Is that normal? Is there a fix for it somewhere?

I know links to the Aion/Lineage rips cannot be posted here, but I wish I had something else to go on. I have been scouring the internet for about 2 days now and am out of ideas on how to search. The closest thing so far was that Russian site that was posted here. There's no one willing to pm a link or something is there? Or would that be breaking the rules too? I don't want to get the site in trouble :sweat: