Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Are there any mods that increases the damage taken (especially from melee weapons) by the player, but NOT the damage dealt by player.

I've only found mods that increases the damage output from both parts so far. (DR5, Phitt's Damage multiplier.)

You don't even need a mod for that. In game, hit Escape, go to Options, then gameplay, and slide your difficulty meter to the right. The one downside is that it reduces the damage you do. At far right, you take 6 times as much damage and do 1/6 the original. At far left, it's the opposite.

And that's why I haven't used it. The fights would last forever, which is dull.

(it's already a few steps to the right)

That is actually the reason why I made the damage multiplier so I'm not sure you understand how it works. You can still use the difficulty slider with it. Example: In vanilla if the difficulty slider is 20 steps to the right the player will deal 33% damage and enemies will deal 300% damage. For enemies that is a good value since they're deadly now, but the player needs forever to kill one of them. Which is extremely boring and with the damage enemies cause pretty much impossible if you use other mods like FCOM etc. Now add a 2x damage multiplier with my mod and move the slider 5 steps to the right instead of 20. The player will deal 133% damage and enemies deal 300% damage. Much better, enemies are deadly and the player is deadly as well. Personally I play with 2.25x damage and the difficulty slider 5 steps to the right - which means 150% player damage and 337.5% enemy damage.

Please use this mod though instead of the damage multiplier, it is an enhanced version with some improvements and some other (imo) needed combat tweaks you can adjust or turn on/off in an ini.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello i have been trying to find a Hgec Dark elf body textures for a certain race, but i can't seem to find them any where, is there a such a thing??

mainly universal for all races, trying to blend a Darker face with lighter body textures kind looks miss matched, any idea's :confused: .

anyone knows what sword this is?

http://www.tesnexus....-1276313421.jpg

i alrdy know the a$ wont release that armor so i only need the sword... IF atleast its released.....

Hey, be nice. XeonGenesis isn't allowed to release it. I'm sure that if it were up to him he probably would. Sadly there's this annoying thing called 'Copyright Laws' preventing the release of a LOT of awesome mods. Don't hate the modder, hate the game company.

...as for the katana... it is relevant to my interests. Information would be awesome.

Actually, DesuChan kind of goofed on this one - It is a retex of Sugar (the original Poser mesh), but it's not that private either - It's just exclusive to a site or two, but it's not on TESNexus.

Search for Lady Elegance and you'll find it.