Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What kind of furnitures? For buyable ones, ALT Shack has purchasable vanilla furnitures and light sources.

Specifically, I am looking for aesthetic furniture (ex. paintings, tapestry, posters). Thanks for the link by the way.

Can anyone identify and hopefully link the armor pictured below?

Thank you for this thread.

This is Super_yg's gundam outfit. It was originally hosted on www.3dgundam.com, although the site seems to be down now.

Luckily, I found a copy of the file on SHYuploader (I think) a little while ago. Not entirely sure if I can upload it here, but:

http://www.mediafire.com/?nzljatnxnwiyiye

If I have to, I'll remove the link, but that's what you're looking for, my friend.

What kind of furnitures? For buyable ones, ALT Shack has purchasable vanilla furnitures and light sources.

Specifically, I am looking for aesthetic furniture (ex. paintings, tapestry, posters). Thanks for the link by the way.

There's buyable tapestry addon for ALT Shack. However, if you're searching for more paintings and tapestries, remember, most of them are modder's resource. Check Modders of ORE.

Looking for a furniture mod. I already have imperial furniture, but I was wondering if there were any others.

there's also Ancient Elven Furniture, but it's more a modders resource than a playable mod, like Imperial Furniture

guess what? i have a request. does anyone know of any retexture for Danified UI other than DarkUI?

i just saw this while browsing for mods and the question came to my mind.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/21763-1-1230959684.JPG

i have always wanted a transparent glass/ice retexture so if anyone knows of something like this, please let me know.