Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I downloaded the latest version of Kvatch Aftermath and when I run BOSS it tells me that the FCOM compatibility patch is needed to run with FCOM, but FCOM_KvatchAftermath.esp is no where to be found in any version (of FCOM) I downloaded since 8.0. Is this file even needed with KA 7.8? If it still is, where can I find it?

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I remember long ago while looking for other mods, i came across a mod which adds "dummies" that hold your armor. it was basically a great alternative to the old fashioned way of setting armor flat into a display case. I forgot the name, and wish to finally download it

Is there a mod with a spell or somesuch to remove ownership of items? I'm having a few glitch problems with a house mod I've been using, where one of my companions keeps picking up the books I've placed on the shelves. When she does so the items get marked stolen and remain stolen when I make her give them back to me. Also, at one point one of the NPC guards tried to get on my horse, I believe, and got promptly cut down by the other guards and my companions.

I'm planning to build a stables (far away from the guards) in the CS to deal with the latter problem, but if there's a mod with a spell out there which could either remark the books as belonging to me after I get them back or prevent them from getting marked stolen in the first place, that would be nifty.

Just use a console command. Click on it, and type "clearownership."