Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

*Sigh* Ok so FIlePlanet is being a pain in the... and wont do anything other than try and download some "download manager" which I wouldn't have a problem with if it actually downloaded and I could go on to get the files I want. Anyway could someone please download and send me the zip file for the Cyrodiil Upgrade Resource Pack, or at least the stupid effing download manager for fileplanet so I can get files myself? I'm so close to being able to play the mod I want and FilePlanet is just slapping me in the face with defiance.

You shouldn't need to get a file manager (unless they changed something since I've been there last). You do need to sign up for an account, then it will take you to the page and try to convince you that you need to be a premium member, but if you look around a bit you should be able to find a less-emphasized link to download for free without a download manager.

If I'm signed in, I see this. I just hit one of the buttons in the blue area on the left and am able to download.

http://i55.tinypic.com/23u1wd3.jpg

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*Sigh* Ok so FIlePlanet is being a pain in the... and wont do anything other than try and download some "download manager" which I wouldn't have a problem with if it actually downloaded and I could go on to get the files I want. Anyway could someone please download and send me the zip file for the Cyrodiil Upgrade Resource Pack, or at least the stupid effing download manager for fileplanet so I can get files myself? I'm so close to being able to play the mod I want and FilePlanet is just slapping me in the face with defiance.

Try this Fileshack mirror.

Or just sign up for a free account. It won't kill you :3

Thanks Eweyr you're my new best friend and if I could give you more than 1 Kudos I would.

@SavageArtistry- I have a FP account and thats the screen I got to as well but whenever I clicked any of the Blue DL buttons it kept trying to make me download some stupid DL Manager thing, anyway thanks to Eweyr I've got what I need to get the mod running so it doesn't matter anymore just figured I let you know that FP really was effing with me on this one.

Can someone please tell me the names of these swords and armors? Thank you!

The first is Chrome Razor.

The other I believe is called "Dual Katana." I unfortunately can't link to the only download site I know of, because it's Russian and I don't think there's any illegal content, but I'm not sure.... All I can tell you is I found a download link on the first site where I found a link to the Chrome Razor mod, before I saw its Nexus portal.

Yeh, you can still get the "sexywalk" mod.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=18125

Search function ;)

Once again I failed to specify, sigh. :wallbash: There's a bunch of armors that have been converted for BBB, like: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=33352 for example. I'm looking/wondering if there's a mod like that for the Dawnwraith armor. I can't find it. :wallbash:

Here you go

Hey all, Im just wondering if there is a BBB Run animation mod out there other than pretty woman? I use the walk animation from that mod and think its the best, but the run is just a bit too exaggerated for my tastes. Thanks a head of time.

This is the only other one I am aware of: Link be aware that people have reported there are 2 or 3 corrupted files that will cause oblivion to crash

The armour is my Demon Huntress (it's actually clothing, not armour), albeit recoloured a bit. I've pulled it down to work on it.

As for the swords... sorry, I can't help you there.

Thank you!

I'll be re-releasing it soon as part of a shop mod.

Nice! :D

The first is Chrome Razor.

The other I believe is called "Dual Katana." I unfortunately can't link to the only download site I know of, because it's Russian and I don't think there's any illegal content, but I'm not sure.... All I can tell you is I found a download link on the first site where I found a link to the Chrome Razor mod, before I saw its Nexus portal.

Thank you very much!

Hey all, Im just wondering if there is a BBB Run animation mod out there other than pretty woman? I use the walk animation from that mod and think its the best, but the run is just a bit too exaggerated for my tastes. Thanks a head of time.

Nearly all of beni's mods use BBB, sans the DMC Stylish animations. Specifically, look up Natural Walk, and there's a run in there; there's a also a jump animation that uses BBB by him.