Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

The other I believe is called "Dual Katana." I unfortunately can't link to the only download site I know of, because it's Russian and I don't think there's any illegal content, but I'm not sure.... All I can tell you is I found a download link on the first site where I found a link to the Chrome Razor mod, before I saw its Nexus portal.

PM me a link, maybe I can tell. I probably have seen it before, so it's unlikely you can break the rules by this.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello again, I've been on the lookout for a mod that adds the armor worn by the Soul Calibur character "Taki". So far I've only seen 2 pictures of it, and I'm not entirely sure if it even exists (or exists on the web atleast). I've searched through the nexus site with no luck, and I've googled the author (tvrdhttfqp) with no luck (he seems to be asian or something and I don't understand those languages).

If you have the time perhaps you could help me with this. :) Here's a picture:

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/1388815-1282632887.jpg

Hey. I'm looking all over for the Floppy-Eared/Lop Eared Elf race. I had some leads but they were too hard to figure out. Help is appreciated!

Thank you all!

http://kumakumakokuma.blog38.fc2.com/

Disclaimer for moderators: As far as I know, the owner of this site creates all of his/her own mods and many of the entries show a step by step process. As far as I know nothing on this site is ripped/stolen/private or posted without permission, however I can't read the language and haven't scoured it from beginning to end to check for sure. If this link needs to be removed I don't have a problem with it.

Hey. I'm looking all over for the Floppy-Eared/Lop Eared Elf race. I had some leads but they were too hard to figure out. Help is appreciated!

Thank you all!

http://kumakumakokuma.blog38.fc2.com/

Disclaimer for moderators: As far as I know, the owner of this site creates all of his/her own mods and many of the entries show a step by step process. As far as I know nothing on this site is ripped/stolen/private or posted without permission, however I can't read the language and haven't scoured it from beginning to end to check for sure. If this link needs to be removed I don't have a problem with it.

The mods from this site do give you lop eared elves, but when i tried these files, their hair and eyes were not changeable. I do not know how to add hairs or eyes to a race thats based off of an esp file, because they dont show up in the construction set race list.. So I googled x117 and MBP.

Have a translator ready. MBP is like 300 megs and is required to use x117 which has the race you want with like what seems to be over 100 hairstyles, 100 eye types.

looking for Human Race Deluxe Edition .thanks

It has been set as hidden by it's author so unless he/she decides to make it visible again, you cannot download it. You could try sending the author a PM, that might help.

This file cannot be downloaded while the owner has set it to hidden.

Note: this is not an error on the site; the owner of the file does not want people to see or download the file at this time. Please respect that.

Anyone know of a mod that adds glasses or hats wearable by lop-ear mini?

After I reformatted I cant seem to get blender to work again.. so I cant mod the NIFs from Ahiru's glasses mod myself. Go search it up btw if you dont have it. Adds like 30 paris of glasses and shades!

EDIT: make that like 60!