Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

yes the other one looks like a heavily modified white rose, but it never hurts to ask if someone has it

The other one is called "DSR White Rose Alternative", I believe, but the one you'll find has giganto breasts, I don't think smaller ones were released, so they smaller chest is prolly a private modification.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Geechan: That's the second alternative; the third alternative is one pictured - HoneyVanity's Silver is wearing a recolor of the one you're talking about. But yeah, a little searching will help you find it, although it's better known as DSR.

Geechan: That's the second alternative; the third alternative is one pictured - HoneyVanity's Silver is wearing a recolor of the one you're talking about. But yeah, a little searching will help you find it, although it's better known as DSR.

How many alternatives does this thing have. :| But oh well, at least I know now. XD

yes the other one looks like a heavily modified white rose, but it never hurts to ask if someone has it

The other one is called "DSR White Rose Alternative", I believe, but the one you'll find has giganto breasts, I don't think smaller ones were released, so they smaller chest is prolly a private modification.

It was released. DSR White Rose D Cup. Same site as usual ("that site" that doubles as an imageshare).

I've found that shirt before in my data folders, under clothes>Middle Class>MCHobbit, but I don't know where it came from. I think it might be that one manor mod, but I forgot the name. You bought the manor, found someone to fix it up, then after two weeks it was fine. It also had a lot of glass clutter, as well as having a large skylight on the roof.

I have restarted a new game and I'm looking for som lost mods:

1: Animated breathing

Player caracter is moving torso like breathing both in inventory view and ingame (while idle)

2: Idle pose, similar to this one (http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=16500), but "prouder" and sword is lower.

hopefully compatible with BBB-system

please help..... :confused: