Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I remember seeing a picture on the Nexus of a graphics mod that made everything kind of greyish-brown (rather than the "vibrant" colors that Oblivion would "normally" have). All I know is that it required the Graphics Extender mod to work and that the person who put up the picture said that it seems to improve performance. For the life of me, I can't remember what it was called. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To jojaporms: All hair in the picture are SKS hair. You can still find it I think... google SKS hair mediafire.

To Vahlemon: It's a game rip.

thanks I got it, it's no. 12 of sks ren's hair set.

and ya just google SKS ren's mediashare.

@annilyLF it is one of the sks ren's hair, no. 8.

I remember seeing a picture on the Nexus of a graphics mod that made everything kind of greyish-brown (rather than the "vibrant" colors that Oblivion would "normally" have). All I know is that it required the Graphics Extender mod to work and that the person who put up the picture said that it seems to improve performance. For the life of me, I can't remember what it was called. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You already said it, Oblivion Graphics Extender.

You already said it, Oblivion Graphics Extender.

Huh funny, thought it was a separate graphics mod. I found the exact mod I was looking for right after posting too. Apparently it was just specific settings on the Graphics Extender: OBGE CWEEFM - Cold War Eastern European Fantasy Movie.

Could anyone help me find some good weapon stance / idle stance mods?

I currently have the DMC one, sadly the ninja-ish style of fighting really doesn't fit in the world of oblivion. :(

Something like:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/19595-3-1220426411.jpg

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/25871-1-1247914321.jpg

Note that I have tried looking for the above 2, but I just can't seem to find them.

Huge thanks in advance mod detectives! :turned:

@annilyLF it is one of the sks ren's hair, no. 8.

Ah, you're right... I just found this picture that confirms that, I think. I found that picture here, it shows all the hairs available in this mod.

I downloaded a 'hair module' from this page but what I found in the files instead of normal NIF files was a bunch of EGM files and because of that I can't add the hairs to another race, which is what I'd been wanting to do all along. There are also no textures included. Also the mod itself in the construction set says its masters are 'UNKNOWN', but it calls for the x117Race.esm. I just downloaded the latest x117 Race mod and it's not in there, only an esp. I'm starting to think the Japanese modders to this on purpose to confuse and irritate us. :rolleyes: Is there a fix for any of this or am I just gonna be stuck all twisted up and confused? I just wanted to add the hair to another race for a personal mod, jeezus.

Could anyone help me find some good weapon stance / idle stance mods?

I currently have the DMC one, sadly the ninja-ish style of fighting really doesn't fit in the world of oblivion. :(

Something like:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/19595-3-1220426411.jpg

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/25871-1-1247914321.jpg

Note that I have tried looking for the above 2, but I just can't seem to find them.

Huge thanks in advance mod detectives! :turned:

The second one is part of a bonus in the pretty woman animation replacer.