Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Here's a tricky one, is there a more athletic female body replacer that isn't as bulky as HGEC GUTS is? The HGEC fighter one is okay, but it seems like there aren't any ones out there with good leg/arm definition.

HGEC EBE(part of Eyecandy Vanriants Expansion), maybe. If you want all-round type, check TGND or Robert's female body.

Edited by LFact

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm looking for this "Unholy Darkness" mod. This stuff <link removed> can't be downloaded from it own site, and I didn't find it anywhere else yet. So I come to wonder around this thread for answers. Any one know something about this?

That mod is mired in controversy. Because of that I doubt anyone would be willing to share the file if they have it because they'd probably get banned. http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/271868-where-is-unholy-darknessesp/

Edited by SavageArtistry

I'm looking for this "Unholy Darkness" mod. This stuff <link removed> can't be downloaded from it own site, and I didn't find it anywhere else yet. So I come to wonder around this thread for answers. Any one know something about this?

That mod is mired in controversy. Because of that I doubt anyone would be willing to share the file if they have it because they'd probably get banned. http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/271868-where-is-unholy-darknessesp/

So it not like if it ever worked properly anyway, and it was made to pay to. Sound like a trap. Well it looked to good to be true anyway. Thanks.

The best thing about it is that you run into a lot of people who either say "I have that mod and it screwed my game and does not work" or "I have it and it is awesome." And that's it. No real feedback on the gaming experience, nothing. So actually all you get is a bunch of screenshots and a wall of text about how awesome the mod is and all the things you have to do to make it work. No videos, no real proof that anything in there actually works. Yeah... NO.

The best thing about it is that you run into a lot of people who either say "I have that mod and it screwed my game and does not work" or "I have it and it is awesome." And that's it. No real feedback on the gaming experience, nothing. So actually all you get is a bunch of screenshots and a wall of text about how awesome the mod is and all the things you have to do to make it work. No videos, no real proof that anything in there actually works. Yeah... NO.

I agree that mostly I have to see for my self. And mostly that why I'm here since I'm not very pleased with elder scroll vampire mods. Morowinds vampire mods were so way better. I can tell I tried most of em, and after a while all my save games got screwed. (I followed set up instructions and uninstall methods to). Right now I use better vampirism, but there is strange bug in that to.

And the main point to me from all this that "none will share the mod".