Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the colored menu and the alternate positioning of the interface is the DarkUId DarN found here: http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=11280

As for the poses, they're pose mods: http://tesnexus.com/downloads/search.php

There's many of them. ^^

How do you choose where to place the UI elements? I installed with OBMM but there was no option to choose the positions. I use the regular Darn UI but I doubt that would make a difference. Do I have to meddle with the ini file?

How do you choose where to place the UI elements? I installed with OBMM but there was no option to choose the positions. I use the regular Darn UI but I doubt that would make a difference. Do I have to meddle with the ini file?

The DarNified Settings Page hase a couple of options to position your HUD elements in-game. It looks like this and is accessed by hitting F1 and clicking the most right tab. Source: DarNified UI @ TESNexus

Last time I dared to install ( notice I dare ) it screwed up my Oblivion. The OBSE wouldn't load, meshes missing from UL, etc. And I use Wrye Bash, Boss and Obmm.

Sounds like you got a botched copy... You might want to try latest version. As for the missing meshes, that's likely the case of the game running out of memory to store records or object instances in, Try OSR or if you can meet the requirements (64-bit OS and 4+ GB RAM) the 3GB enabler.

Shazam87: Only problem with that AFAIK is that the settings aren't saved in DarkUId DarN, which is one of the most preferred UI styles out there, so you'll have to go into the menu XMLs to move things around to where you want them.

Anyone know where this outfit is at on the site? I know it's hosted somewhere here (or at least was, I remember seeing it in the past) but I can't find the link to it now after hours of searching. I think it was a featured mod on the front page at some point too? Maybe I just imagined that.

Anyone know where this outfit is at on the site? I know it's hosted somewhere here (or at least was, I remember seeing it in the past) but I can't find the link to it now after hours of searching. I think it was a featured mod on the front page at some point too? Maybe I just imagined that.

The top is Tete Veleritte and the boots come from R18PN's mina armor

I'm 99% sure that's post work by adding extra light to the water's edge.

Are there any mods that make is to rich people have something worth pick-pocketing, or their houses have something more valuable than middle-class clothing and a spool of yarn? Alternatively, a mod that makes it so stealing their silverware is actually worth the effort would have the same effect.

Are there any mods that make is to rich people have something worth pick-pocketing, or their houses have something more valuable than middle-class clothing and a spool of yarn? Alternatively, a mod that makes it so stealing their silverware is actually worth the effort would have the same effect.

This is a thread for locating mods you already know exist. (ie: You've seen it in a screenshot, read a review about it, used it before but can't find it again.)

Incidentally, most overhauls like OOO, and Francesco's re-price a lot of vanilla items, so things like silverware and gems become a lot more expensive.

EDIT:

I'm also looking for some help:

I remember having a mod a few years ago, where there were two orc/ogre races added. One was male only, and one was female only. The female was pink, had a human-esque head, and custom curved teeth and piercings. The male was blue I think. Orc head. Also had custom teeth. I've tried the search for both orc and ogre, and google is also not helping. Anyone remember this mod?

Edited by Yamcakes